Acerca de este anuncio
My place is close to Lake Steilacoom (shared dock), parks, trails, Mt. Rainier Hwy, JBLM, restaurants and dining, great views, the beach in Steilacoom, ferries, local art and culture. It's a 50 min drive to Seattle; 30 min drive to Olympia.
You’ll love my place because of the lake, park-like setting, the quaint neighborhood, the comfy bed, and all the natural lighting. My place is good for solo adventurers, business travelers, and others wanting a peaceful place for relaxation and retreat.
This is a quaint cottage with a loft. The living and dining room area is African themed, with a little Nepali flare. It is peaceful and quiet here with no distractions. You can often hear the birds chirping if you listen carefully. You can also sit by the lake and take in the serenity of the stillness of the water. In summer months, the mornings on the lake are quiet and still, while the afternoons are often filled with boaters.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to our shared dock on Lake Steilacoom and waterfront beach area for outdoor activities or soaking up the sun. You will have access to a large shared bathroom with tub and standing shower, and washer and dryer. You may also utilize the kitchen. We just ask that you leave it the same way you found it. :)
If you're interested to book the entire home, please reference Airbnb's website under: /rooms/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available to assist during your stay as needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
We live on a small private lane.
- Please remove shoes before entering.
- The golden rule is observed by host and guest, i.e. "leave no trace" in common areas, and respect quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
- Please no midnight cooking (night shift workers, this listing is for a private room in a home with day shift workers and may not be the best fit for your needs).
- Only guests booked on reservation will be allowed into the home. Security comes first.
- Due to steep staircase, this listing is not suitable for small children.
Este anfitrión tiene 30 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm an avid runner, hiker and outdoor enthusiast. I teach health and safety as well as first aid and CPR. I love adventure travel, especially in Africa.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.