Our large, private family home has two bedrooms available for one, a couple or small families. There are 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed but we also have a port-a-cot and 2 single beds available on request. First room has it's own ensuite with a shared bathroom available for the other room.
We are a 2 minute drive to our local cafe, supermarket and all necessary amenities! We are fortunate enough to be surrounded by beautiful bush lands and enjoy waking to the native birdsong.
Is a place to escape and unwind, to sit back and listen to nature. We are so close to everything but being set off the road and surrounded by native bush it provides a wee sanctuary, a chance to feel as though you are out in the country, whilst still enjoying the pleasures of city living!
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to many shared spaces such as the kitchen, gym, backyard, and living room.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are happy to chat with you if you wish but also respect your privacy. This is why being in a large home makes this part easy...there's room to hide and room to socialise! We will be available to help and to answer any questions.
- We want our guests to enjoy themselves and make themselves feel as though they are at home. Our home is a family home and is treated as such with respect, treating amenities with care and showing respect for others.
- We have no issues with people smoking outside the house, there are many spots available where you can take a seat and enjoy the scenery.
- Plenty of off street parking, so much room for cars, campers, caravans etc even room to pitch tents if that's what you would like!
- Microwave, toaster and kettle are available for use any time. The bedroom has an attached ensuite and if extended family are staying the other bedroom has a shared bathroom available. We have a port-a-cot and bassinet available on request as well as a great selection of indoor and outdoor toys.
- Please let me know if you have any further questions and we look forward to meeting you!
- Thanks, Erica and family :)