This large chalet is located less than a 5 minute walk to the island pool and recreation area. The upper level boasts an open living area with flat screen TV, DVD player and wood stove plus 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The lower level has a 3rd bedroom, full bath and another living room with a ping pong table and foosball table. A double futon is also located on the lower level. Walk out the back door to the 7 person hot tub.
The home is comfortably furnished including the following:
Fully equipped kitchen with stove, dishwasher, cookware, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker
Kitchen towels and rags for cleaning (Linens not provided. See below.)
Wood burning fire place
Propane grill (Propane will be provided but guests must fill the tank as needed.
Internet / Wi-Fi
3 TV’s with cable. 2 DVD players
Telephone: There is NO telephone in the house. Please plan to use your cell phones.
Linens: Sheets and towels (with the exception of kitchen towels and cleaning rags) are not provided. Please remember to bring these. \
Bed sizes include 2 queens, 3 twins and a double futon. A folding bed for children and a folding large mattress are also provided. Pillows and blankets are included. Guests must provide their own sheets and towels.
Large front deck has a gas grill or walk down to the fire pit in the front yard.
Additional Arrowhead fees are required:
- Gate cards (required): $25 per car
- Amenity wristbands for all guests age 12 and up (required in summer): $8/day, $30/week, $80/month
- Guests must be registered with Arrowhead and pay for gate cards and wristbands at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Dogs are considered at owner's discretion.
Disponible para huéspedes
Arrowhead is a gated community and you will need to register with Arrowhead prior to your arrival. Gate cards are required for each vehicle - $25 per car. During summer months, amenity wristbands are required for all guests age 12 and older - $8/day, $30/week, $80/month. These fees are the responsibility of the renter and must be paid directly to Arrowhead at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Atención a los huéspedes
Owner has a house nearby in the community and is frequently there on weekends. Owner is always available via email or text.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Jack Frost/Big Boulder 15 minutes
- Camelback 30 minutes
- Shawnee 45 minutes
- Montage 45 minutes
- Split Rock 20 minutes
- Mt. Airy 25 minutes
Pocono Raceway - 20 minutes
Family Fun Center - 10 minutes
OCCUPANCY: The Premises are for sole use as a personal vacation residence by not more than 10 persons including adults and children. Primary renter must be age 25 or older. Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult at all times while on premises. If there is more than one Occupant, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations, jointly and individually with every Occupant.
DESCRIPTION: We strive to provide the most accurate description of the vacation home and maintain the home to the best of our ability. When you are unable to preview the vacation home, guests accept such property as described and hold the owner harmless for any discrepancies upon taking occupancy. In the event of malfunction of any appliance or amenity, every effort will be made to have repairs made as soon as possible. No refunds will be given for inoperable equipment or misrepresentation by Owner
SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted inside the house or around the hot tub.
DRIVING and PARKING: Abide by all Arrowhead speed limits and driving rules. Guests are responsible for all vehicular violations and must pay all fines. Park only in property driveway or designated community areas. Do not park on any lawn or yard, blocking a neighboring driveway and on the street. Illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing.
PETS: Dogs are considered at owners discretion. An additional pet fee will apply.
WINTER CONDITIONS: You understand that you are renting in the mountains in the winter. Roads, walkways, deck and outdoor steps may be slippery and icy in the winter. Occupant shall use care while driving and while walking in outdoor areas. Weather is unpredictable and you may need to shovel snow during your stay. Snow shovels and rock salt are provided.
GARBAGE; TRASH: Garbage and recycling must be taken to the Arrowhead Trash and Recycling Center as needed and at the end of your stay. Occupant will not leave any trash exposed or unprotected outside the Premises, including upon departure. There are wild animals, including bears. Any trash left behind in the house will result in the tenant’s security deposit being garnished for the amount of trash taken from the house and at a rate of $25.00 per bag.
SEPTIC and TOILETS: This home is on a septic system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products or any other obstructive material have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200) or the cost of a plumber.
HOT TUB: The Premises contains a private hot tub for Occupant and Authorized Guest use. Guests acknowledge and assumes the risks involved in the use of the hot tub and equipment. Occupant agrees to indemnify and release from all liability the Owner due to any harm or injury caused by the use of such hot tub and equipment. The hot tub is routinely serviced, however, Occupant is responsible for maintaining it in good condition during your stay. At any time during your stay if extra hot tub service is needed, guests agree to notify the Owner immediately. In the event that the water is found to be contaminated in any way after your departure, your deposit is subject to withholding to cover the cost of draining and cleaning the spa. All efforts are made to insure that spas are in good working order at all times. Due to our remote location and difficulty in securing parts in a timely manner, we cannot guarantee the function of a hot tub. All efforts will be made to correct any failures or issues, however, no monetary adjustments will be made for a failure or condition which prevents use. Hot tub instructions and rules are posted in the house. .
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The Security Deposit for the Premises is $250 ($500 for monthly rentals). Security is typically returned within 2 weeks. The Security Deposit is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear as determined by Owner.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or violations incurred during the stay.
- All keys are left as found and house is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No bedding is lost or damaged.
- Check-out policy is adhered to prior to departure.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
CONDUCT: Occupant agrees to behave in a manner respectful of the community and refrain from any activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of the community and its residents, as well as abide by the rules of Arrowhead Lake.
EMERGENCIES: In the event of an emergency, please dial 911. Also contact the owner.
AVAILABILITY: If for any reason the Premises is unavailable, Owner may cancel this Agreement and refund in full to Occupant all payments made.
PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY:
- Any amenities left at the house by the Owner for use by the tenants will be considered used at the tenants own risk and neither the homeowner or any of its agents will be held liable for any injuries, illnesses or death that may occur by tenants’ use of these amenities. Amenities include but are not limited to bikes, boats, hot tubs and anything else left by the homeowner and for use by the tenants and or their guests.
- The Occupants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
- Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the homeowner may maintain on the property does NOT cover the personal property of tenants, and that tenants should purchase their own insurance for tenants and their guests if such coverage is desired.
- Occupant Insurance: Owner recommends that Occupant carry or obtain insurance to protect Occupant, Guests and their personal property from any loss or damage.
- Guest shall immediately inform Owner upon learning of any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Owner will not be responsible for returning any items left behind.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones