Note: Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to double check availability with the owner. You can go ahead with the booking after we confirm so that your reservation is not Declined.
Casablanca, located within the prestigious Sandy Lane neighbourhood on the West Coast of Barbados, offers guests a luxurious island living experience few properties can match. The elegant seven-bedroom villa has been meticulously designed and decorated with a minimalist yet inviting style. Its crisp white décor, accented with resplendent punches of colour, dramatic artwork and artistic finishes, beautifully compliments the villa’s landscaped gardens and stunning views of the Sandy Lane Golf Course. The interior floor plan has been elegantly designed to provide an airy sense of living space; there are several charming sitting areas ideal for both small and large groups, as well as solitary repose.
The spacious, open plan kitchen features stainless steel appliances and modern cabinetry; the central island has two wine coolers and ample counter space for casual entertaining. Just off the kitchen is a cozy dining area ideal for a pre-tee time breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Further beyond, the expansive covered terrace features inviting living spaces for formal dining, entertaining or simply relaxing. The dining area, featuring a circular glass-topped table lit by a simple yet dramatic iron chandelier, overlooks the infinity edge pool, lined by pristine white chaise loungers and sun umbrellas. The terrace also houses one of the villa’s seating areas, replete with plush cushioned couches, crystal chandelier and artistic décor. A bar and dining gazebo further enhance the outdoor living space, making Casablanca an ideal villa for entertaining.
Three of the guest bedrooms are on the ground floor, where they share access to an open-air patio; an additional guest bedroom and the master suite are located on the first floor, accessed via a spiral staircase. Each bedroom is decorated in white with its own accent of bright colour. Floor to ceiling curtains, mirrored accents and beautiful artwork enhance the modern effect. The master suite features dramatic trey ceilings, a small sitting area with views of the pool and gardens, and a private patio overlooking the golf course. The suite also boasts an oversized walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with elegant grey and white marble tiling and chrome finishes throughout. A double sink vanity, rainshower and inviting white marble tub create a luxurious bath space.
The villa’s media room features comfortable seating, flat screen television with Apple TV, chess / checkers table as well as an expansive selection of books, providing an ideal alternative for rainy days or an escape from the midday sun. There is also an entertainment bar for easy access to cold drinks, snacks or cocktails.
The guest cottage houses two additional bedrooms, each with crisp white décor, pitched ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. Both bedrooms open on to the cottage’s private terrace, where guests can relax and enjoy the garden views. The en suite bathrooms feature marble tiling, chrome finishes and spacious rainshowers. A sitting area with flat-screen television and an equipped kitchen complete the cottage layout.
For active guests, Casablanca has a private gym with high-end exercise equipment and range of weights; the villa also has its own Astroturf tennis and paddle court; the only house on the island to offer the latter amenity. There is also one road-licensed solar powered golf buggy available for guests use at an additional cost of US$50 per day plus cost of insurance (this must be booked for the guests entire stay). Guests at Casablanca also have access to the Sandy Lane Beach Facility, with private cabana, lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as the resort’s tennis courts and internationally renowned golf course.
Apple TV available
Safes in 3 bedrooms
Cottage has a sofa bed
Wireless speed: megamax 4 mbps
The villa includes 7 paddle tennis racquets and 2 lawn tennis racquets
Bedroom 5 in the main house is set up as a child's room with a bunk bed
1 road licensed buggy available at US$50 per day plus the cost of insurance. Guests are required to book buggy for their entire stay if they wish to book this at all
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
Let's face it, selecting a vacation rental these days can be a daunting task. Major websites offer thousands of options in each destination but often there are rate discrepancies and duplicate listings, begging the question: who manages the rental and meets me upon arrival with the keys?
We are a dedicated booking agency partnered with the top professionally managed vacation rentals around the globe ensuring you secure your dream villa at the lowest possible rate. After processing your reservation, we put you directly in touch with the experts on the ground to coordinate your arrival and take care of other requests such as car rentals, pre-stocking of food & beverage, restaurant reservations, etc.