Bingara Holiday Let is 62 acres of quiet boutique Quarter Horse stud- with 2 month old foal - surrounded by farms & Orara East State Forest.
The cottage is spacious & light with full kitchen, bathroom, 55" 3D TV with glasses, 3D Blu-ray, 1 free movie rent, veranda & bbq if required.
You may bring your friendly house pet/s though there is no yard up yet.
Only 10 mins from beautiful Moonee Beach (dogs on lead) surf beach, safe estuary, shopping centre including Coles, takeaways & Tavern.
Everything in the cottage is NEW except for a couple of kitchen items.
The ingredients for a cooked or continental breakfast are provided for your first morning, from then there's cereal & toast as well as milk, coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
The cottage is spacious & light with full kitchen (except oven), dining space, lounge, bathroom, laundry, 1 bedroom & covered verandah. You have a 3D TV with glasses, 3D Blu-ray player with 1 free movie rental or there's a Video Ezy kiosk at Moonee Beach shopping centre.
See photos for the floor plan of your cottage - the garage is currently our feed shed so unfortunately that is not in your rental at this time.
The cottage is on one level surrounded by gentle slope so ok for those with limited mobility.
Bedroom has a new queen size bed with 2 bedsides, a tallboy & big wardrobe. The bedside lamps have tilting shades for reading.
The extra bed is a click clack sofa bed in the lounge. We also have 2 foam mattresses if needed.
The kitchen contains a full fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, sandwich press, water purifier, electric fry pan, pots, skillet, pantry items, plates, bowls, cups, glasses & cutlery etc.
Outside on the veranda you have comfy seats, a swing seat, table & a bench seat.
The laundry has a new Haier washing machine, washing basket, laundry detergent, pegs plus cleaning equipment, iron & ironing board. Welcome to use our Hills hoist or you can use the airers or line under cover.
Disponible para huéspedes
Relax in the quiet surroundings, listen to the birds, pat the horses - & foal, dogs (Kelly & Pip) & cats (Neo & Moochy), explore the property or the surrounding area. Its been very dry here so please, NO FIRES.
Great bird & wildlife watching area - you may even spot a koala!
You may use the pool any time.
The gardens need work - you are more than welcome to get your hands dirty if you feel the need! We've only recently moved in ourselves & haven't had much opportunity to tend gardens.
Extra movie rental, including 3D $5 each, extra milk, frozen meals, hot breakfast, bottled water & more available to purchase during your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
My daughter & I (Bev & Chris) live in the attached house so will be here if you need us. Otherwise, we will meet you, show you around & leave you to enjoy your holiday.
It is a working horse stud so we will be moving around outside feeding & watering the horses or doing other things.
You don't need to ask to use the pool - jump in any time!
If you need something like fresh towels, borrow a movie (list provided) or local knowledge, please just ask - either in person or phone or text.
Come & go as you please.
Otros aspectos destacables
Your water comes from rain water tank & bore, PLEASE be water wise.
We have 2 dogs & 2 cats. We don't yet have a yard for them but they spend most of their time in the house. You are welcome to play or just spend time with them - they're very friendly.
- With prior approval - quiet parties ok but not too late please.
- Please keep the place clean & tidy
- We are surrounded by many trees so no smoking & certainly no fires at this time of year
- While you're welcome to visit the horses & give them a carrot or bread - please ensure any food is not moldy - it can kill them!
- You have any time access to the pool as do the owners
- Check in 2pm - 5pm. Any other time by prior arrangement.
- Please pick up your dog poo with provided pooper scooper when staying a week plus.
- Please put recyclables in the tub provided in the pantry.
- Please ask to use the washing machine or bbq.
- Please put food scraps in the provided container.
- Extra guests $15 per person per night after 2 guests
- Pick up or drop off from Coffs Harbour airport or train station for $30
- Please Don't waste water - we're on rainwater tanks & bore water for watering & toilets.
- Illegal drugs will not be tolerated!
- Late checkout available if no booking for the next day - just ask.
This is my first holiday let on the first property I've owned. I'm an avid horse rider, trainer & breeder. I breed & show Quarter Horses - I have a stallion, 3 broodmares & 2 of their kids. Because of these guys, I don't travel much however, I've lived in Sydney, England & Dubai.
I love my new place with the 61 acres, the quietness, wildlife & plenty to do.