Lovely one bedroom in-laws suite apt w/ private entrance nestled peacefully on hillside. Fully equipped kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, with large flat screen TV and wi-fi. Located on a private country lane with wildlife. Sleeps up to 4. Two miles from Southern Adventist University. Amazing, nearby hiking/mountain biking trails, Hamilton Place shopping, downtown Chattanooga, star gazing, and a wealth of in/outdoor activities including water sports all within 15-30 min drive. Great get-a-way!
Clean apartment on quiet private country lane in family home with its own private entrance. Country setting near city amenities. Star gaze, bird watch, or simply enjoy the deer and wild turkeys wandering on property nestled on a hillside. Visit the surrounding area or just step away to a quiet retreat to rejuvenate and relax. Full kitchen allows you to cook, eat healthy, and save money while travelling. Apt would be great for couple, family, friends, or a get away for rest, romance, shopping, or adventure.
Disponible para huéspedes
Downstairs in-laws suite apartment with private outside entrance and sitting outdoor area. You are welcome to use front porch exercise machine and Utilize basketball hoop. Walk/jog on private country paved lane - 1800 feet long or onto wooded property.
Atención a los huéspedes
Owners available to offer assistance to guests throughout their stay for finding local attractions and making recommendations. Hosts available to socialize if time permits or give people space and privacy - whatever they prefer.
Otros aspectos destacables
Downstairs requires steps to get to walkout basement apartment private entrance.
-Please sign guestbook and tell of your amazing adventures and who you are and where you come from.
-We would greatly appreciate your positive review after you checkout on Airbnb site.
-Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses. Please inform us on checkin if anything missing or needing repair.
-Please use cleaning rags for spills and not towels and linens.
-Please leave apartment in same condition as found - removing dirty linens from beds and towels from bathroom and placing in laundry basket, removing trash and food from refrigerator, and starting dishwasher to assure security deposit.
- Have a wonderful romantic, fun, adventurous time in our "Simply Sunny" country home!
-Realty referral for those interested in relocating to this area.
- We can accommodate up to 4 with full size bed in bedroom and queen size hide-a-bed couch.
-INQUIRE about availability of additional sunroom with queen hide a bed or air mattress for more guests at additional fee.
- Check-in is after 3PM however we may allow early check in, if possible, for a fee
-Check out 11 am, fees will be assessed for late checkout
- You as the renter are representing all members of the rental party, and are responsible for the property during the rental period
- Hi Definition flat screen TV with basic cable. Pay-per-view available.
- For your health and safety we are a family friendly home and we do NOT allow intoxication or drug use on our property.
- People other than those in the rental party may not stay overnight in the property or assume privileges of the renters. Any other person in the property are the sole responsibility of the rental party. If you rent then you must be present on property.
- The Homeowner has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, there is a limit to the number of any visitors at any one time (in addition to registered occupants) of four (4). Small gathering may be approved.
- Please No candles or open flames are permitted in the house. Battery operated candles are fine.
-The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
-The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
-The house is cleaned between rentals but during your stay no housekeeping service is provided.
-Please sign guestbook and tell of your amazing adventures and who you are and where you come from. We would greatly appreciate your positive review after you checkout on Airbnb site.
-Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
-Please leave apartment in same condition as found - removing dirty linens and towels and placing in laundry basket, take trash out, and start load of dishes. Thanks.
-Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'child/baby proofing".
-Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Have a wonderful romantic, fun, adventurous time in our simply sunny country home!
- Quiet time after 11 pm.
- No smoking or vaping on property.
- Will need to bring own porta-crib for infants.
- Free off street parking in large paved parking lot.
- Private entrance requires use of steps. Not handicap accessible.
- Basketball hoop on premises.
Hosts Kevin and Kendie have been married 33 years and raised 4 kids. Highly involved in promoting strong healthy families and marriages. Passions include adventure and outdoor enthusiasts in addition to travelling to sunny islands and doing mission work locally and abroad helping 3rd world country recipients with special focus on orphans. Goal is to live a "Simply Sunny" life making today's moments into tomorrow's precious memories.