Enjoy this cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom English basement in the up-and-coming H Street neighborhood in Northeast Washington, D.C.
Close to Capitol Hill, US Capitol, Union Station, Union Station Metro, DC Street Car, NoMa Gallaudet Metro Station, NoMa Gallaudet University, H Street Country Club, Rock N Roll Hotel, Atlas Performing Arts Center, Driftwood Kitchen, Le Grenier. It is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This efficient English basement unit has it's own private entrance in the front and rear, and only has one unit directly adjacent to it. (Above)
Enjoy a convenient location right on H Street Corridor with many unique and excellent restaurants, bars, attractions, and transportation.
WALKING DISTANCE to the US Capitol building, (1 mile) and Union Station. (0.3 miles)
Guests will have the entire apartment to themselves, and are welcome to use any of the amenities including:
• All non-food items found in the kitchen
• 55" 4K Ultra HD TV with built in Roku (Netflix, Amazon Prime accounts)
• Computer and desk with guest login, internet access, printer with all ink and paper included.
• High speed wireless internet access
• Back and front porch areas
• Washer and drier in the bedroom, laundry detergent and drier sheets included
• Metro fare cards (add funds in a metro station and use for the entirety on the stay)
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment is accessible other than one closet in the bedroom that contains the heater and storage space.