Chic and design apt. located in art nouveau building in heart of Prague just few meters from Vltava river and on the boarder of Mala Strana. Very exciting and popular area full of cafés, bars and restaurants. The sightseeings at your fingertips.
Disponible para huéspedes
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
The apartment is suitable for families, couple who seeks romantic stay, and for business accommodations.The apartment is located on the first floor.
There is 1 room and separate kitchen:
1. Cozy bedroom with a double bed + double bed high quality mattress
2. Fully equipped modern kitchen
This is my priority number one. I have a professional cleaning service, which provides deep cleaning before each check-in, and makes sure the apartment is perfectly ready for next client.
Otros aspectos destacables
In a few minutes by tram you can reach:
– city center
– Old town square
– Astronomical clock
– Prague castle
– Charles bridge
– Jewish quarter
– Wenceslas square
– Petrin hill
In a few minutes by walk you can reach:
– Vltava fiverfront
– Andel center
– metro and tram stations
– many restaurants and bars
*** Additional costs: ***
- Tourist tax € 0,5 (15 czk) a night per person
– The apartment is non-smoking.
– Please keep noise to a minimum after 22:00.
– We ask you to take off your shoes in the apartment.
– Please close all windows and switch off lights when leaving the apartment.
– But most importantly – feel like home and enjoy your stay!
Hi Iam Jiří,
I live in Prague and I love travelling, sports, books and meeting new people
Five things I could not live without?
- my wife Dagmar, doughter Mia, Emma and family
- my dog Bohoušek
- close friends
My favourite destinations
- Prague I love Prague :-)
-my last trip was Dubai and it was amazing
I like to host travelers and always strive to improve their experience in our beautiful city by tailoring tips for them, answering all their questions and improving our apartments to be the best around!
I'm confident that you'll enjoy your stay in Prague ;)
Looking forward to meeting you