Departamento o casa entera
Located at the foothills of the Tug Hill Plateau, this modern 3-bedroom unit is the perfect spot for the outdoor enthusiast…and maple-syrup lover :-). Housed in part of an old 1939 dairy barn, the lodge has a view overlooking the pond and offers comfortable accommodations for 7-8 people (and pets!) and is perfect for small groups/families wanting to cook their own meals and just hang out and relax. NOTE: ALL TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN PRICE
Roomy, 3-bedroom apartment tucked inside of a 1939 dairy barn with view overlooking our pond. Open dining/living area gives small groups ample space as well as offering full laundry facilities and entryway/mudroom.
Disponible para huéspedes
Hiking and snowshoeing trails on the property - snowshoes available for use during winter months. These trails connect to adjoining 8600+ acres of state wildlife management area with trails (NYS-DEC Happy Valley).
Atención a los huéspedes
Our residence is located next to the Lodge, so help is always available. We enjoy meeting people and are always eager to share information about the local region or answer any questions you may have :-) We also have a working sugarhouse, so when the maple sap is running, we’ll be out there making fresh maple syrup throughout the season (usually March thru mid-April).
Otros aspectos destacables
In this beautiful, remote location, cell service is rather limited - Verizon is reliable. Free WiFi is available at local convenience/gas station and diner.
NOTE: Air BNB does not include any state/local taxes in their price quotes - our posted rate on AirBnB includes all taxes
REQUIREMENTS FOR PETS:
We want everyone staying at our Lodge to enjoy themselves…including family pets. In order to make that happen, we have some house rules…
• Pets who are friendly and well-socialized are welcome at the Lodge, and encouraged to enjoy the natural surroundings. If your pet has issues with other animals or is extremely stressed in new situations, we suggest that you make other lodging/boarding arrangements for your pet (your pet will thank you).
• All vaccinations must be up-to-date - copies of current vaccination records are required - we have lots of wildlife in the area.
• Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the Lodge properties.
• Guests should not leave pets unattended in the Lodge for long periods of time (i.e. 6+ hours)
• Guests are responsible for controlling their pets at all times
• Guests are responsible for any damages to the Lodge and/or its contents
Because of the pond, we ask that children of all ages be supervised by an adult at all times for obvious safety reasons.
Fishing in our pond (and adjoining state waterways) is allowed with valid NYS Fishing License - can be purchased in neighboring towns or obtained online prior to visit (contact us for further information)
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Nature- and pet-loving vegetarian creative type who loves to jump in her Subaru Forester and head out for new adventures.
Low-key traveling, like off-the-beaten-path lodging and travel areas, like to eat local (especially vegetarian options), but love diners and homemade desserts. Very eclectic music tastes...across the board. Nature-based activities include trailrunning, backpacking, birdwatching, biking, snowshoeing, x-c skiing...especially with Lacey, our cattledog rescue :-)
Spending time alone or with my equally adventurous husband - like to meet new people in more personal/intimate settings.
Life motto: there are no 5-minute jobs - anything done well takes time and effort