This apartment is our home. We're renting out this place while we are away. We are located in the middle of everything specifically Station 2. Accessible to white beach and back beach. Nearby road and stores. Our home is 55 sqm. w/ the balcony. Fully-equipped kitchen, air-conditioning, TV, WIFI, and etc. You can use everything in the apartment but with care. Our place is spacious, cool and breezy. Our home is not perfect but we assure you that you will be comfortable and safe.
This apartment is our home. So expect some of our personal things around the house but don't worry our stuffs are well-arranged. Please read everything so that you know what to expect in booking our place.
Our apartment has a unique design so don't be surprised.
You can cook whatever you like and you can use our spices too. We have garden in a pot. We have variety of plants that you can use for your cooking especially herbs. You can pick some herbs like basil, mints, chives, rosemary, lemon grass, and etc.
We have snorkelling mask and fins available to use for free. Variety of books are also available. You can bring them in the beach or wherever you go in the Island. Just kindly return them where you get it.
We have internet by Smart PLTD and they call it unlimited with fair usuage policy. Actually, its only 800mb a day and then the speed goes sooo slow. So we recommend no downloading or streaming. Upto you of course. ☺
Please remember that AirBnB is a community of people opening up their homes to guests so we will leave our home to your care and we count on you to treat it as your own. Thank you :)
Atención a los huéspedes
We cannot welcome you when you arrive but we have a friend to accommodate and assist you while you're staying in our place.
While staying in our apartment, please let us know (direct to us, not to the cleaners) if you encounter problems or if you want to request something or other matters...
Guests can always contact us anytime. Just message us in Airbnb or thru Email, Viber and Line App.
Otros aspectos destacables
You need to climb stairs to get to our apartment. We only have air-conditioning in the bedroom, not the whole apartment, but we have 1 electric fan in the bedroom and 2 electric fan in the living room and kitchen. We do not have closet available but we have 2 shelves for the guests to use.
We seek your understanding and cooperation to treat our apartment just like your own home, and to help us keep our apartment well-maintained for each and every one of our guests.
1. CHECK IN is flexible anytime of the day (it's a must to check in during day time) if there's no guest before your arrival. Delayed flight is common so make it sure you have early flight. CHECK OUT is also flexible if there's no booking on the same day.
2. Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment (living room and bedroom). Smoking allowed only in the balcony. We have ash tray in the balcony and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
3. No additional overnight guest/s allowed. You can bring new friend/s during day time but we do not allow any house parties and social gatherings to be organised in our apartment.
4. Keep noise to a minimum as there are other occupants in the same floor.
5. Do not engage in illegal activities inside the apartment.
6. If something gets damaged during your stay, please inform the host immediately.
7. NO HENNA please. It will stain the bedsheets and blanket.
*2 adults and 2 child is ok. Please keep in mind to watch over your children not to cause damages to our personal things and also for their safety around the apartment especially in the balcony.
I love to travel with my husband! He is a British and I am a Filipina. We travel to the UK from time to time to visit his fam and friends.
I am very friendly and I want to have a lots of friends around the world. I can be your tour guide if you wish to visit here in Cebu , Philippines! Just approach me. I am please to be at help. I like helping foreign travellers everytime I meet one because I am a traveller too and I know how hard it is travelling especially abroad and English is not a common language of locals. I love videoke. Let's sing one time when you visit my town. It would be fun! :)
At the moment, we live in Boracay Island.
My husband and I travel frugally as much as possible. We walk around the place we visit by foot so we can see the side streets which are the very interesting ones. No taxis! :)
"Do unto others what you want to do unto you." - Golden Rule :)