The perfect place for those who want true privacy. 10 beautiful and serene acres on Vashon-Maury Island. Stay in an original, 1880’s hand-hewn log cabin, and sleep in a luxury queen sized bed with a view out to the treetops. For outdoor living there is a firepit with grill and large, covered deck with cushioned chairs for you to relax from daily life. The property is a mixed forest, perfect for enjoying a wide variety of Pacific NW plants & animal as you amble on the private trails. Dogs allowed
Start your get-away on the Vashon ferry, and you'll be here in an hour! Located 1.5 miles from the Dockton public beach and marina, featuring trails for walkers and horse back riders. A short 20 minute drive from downtown Vashon, the quaint and artsy hub of this forested island. You can enjoy restaurants, movies, live music and an art center, all in close proximity.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will be able to use the entire cabin, the open meadow area and paths throughout the 10 acres. Wood fires permitted outside in the firepit when there is no burn ban on the island. The unique draw of this site is glamping in true privacy (as opposed to being shoulder-to-shoulder at a camp ground). The cabin has a loft, and therefore all guests must be 13 years old or older, and exercise caution in the loft (no climbing on railing).
Atención a los huéspedes
You will be able to enjoy this property on your own. There is a guidebook of local sights and restaurants.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is "Glamping" a truly rustic cabin experience, for those who want to go back in time and get away from electronics. There is a composting toilet in a small building a few steps away. Water is outside, and you can cook using the microwave, electric burner, crockpot, BBQ, firepit, or bring your camp stove.
- Children must be age 18 or over.
- Two twin beds are located in the loft. Use caution in the loft, no climbing of any type is allowed in the cabin or on the property.
- Dogs are allowed, caution that there is a road 300 feet from cabin, and wild animals on the property.
- Driveway is a dirt gravel surface, please drive slowly.
- There is a fire pit for your enjoyment, please observe burn regulations which are updated daily and may ban fires during the dry season.
- All fires in the wood stove or fire pit must be supervised, and fully extinguished before leaving the vicinity or sleeping.
- This is a rural area, with many types of wildlife, from small to large, including raccoons, deer, and at times cougar.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.