The three fabulous bedrooms accommodate up to seven guests. All of the bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms with bathtub, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Two Bedrooms with confortable king size beds and one bedroom with Queen size bed. All bedrooms with TV and Cable
Perfect location, walking distance from Costco and restaurants. I mile to Medano Beach, and downtown, a rental car is recommended to visit san jose del cabo, cerritos
You will love your stay at Villa Neptuno Charmin Casita.
1. TENANT agrees to keep the PREMISES in good, clean condition, and assure that any problems with the PROPERTY are promptly reported to the LANDLORD or their Rental Agent. The TENANT agrees that any rearrangement of furniture or household items shall be returned to the original condition before vacating the Rental PREMISES at the expense of the TENANT.
2. TENANT accepts the condition, size and configuration of the PROPERTY in “as is/where is” condition. Neither TENANT nor LANDLORD has made any representations, warranties or promises of any additional furniture or equipment in or about the PROPERTY other than that which is presently located in the PROPERTY. LANDLORD normally expects common areas such as the swimming pools and parking areas to be available for TENANTS use and enjoyment, however, LANDLORD can not guaranty the usability of common areas by TENANT due to possible maintenance or repair issues out of LANDLORD’S control preventing use by TENANT that may coincidentally arise before or during TENANT’S period of stay.
3. The TENANT will be responsible for the reasonable care of the LANDLORD'S furnishings, décor, plants, and the other contents of the house during their stay. Any damage to the furnishings or contents by the TENANT will be deducted from the security deposit.
4. TENANT agrees not to smoke or otherwise use, or allow any of the TENANT'S guests, employees or invitees to smoke or use, any tobacco products whatsoever inside the PREMISES. Should TENANT, TENANT'S guests, employees or invitees violate this smoking restriction TENANT shall be responsible to mitigate the consequences of inside smoking by special cleaning of draperies, blinds and upholstered goods, cleaning or washing of the walls and other surfaces, and any other actions necessary to remove the smoking odor from the PROPERTY. In addition, TENANT agrees not to sell, possess or use, or allow any of TENANT'S guests, employees or invitees to sell, possess or use, any illegal drugs of any kind within or on the PROPERTY.
5. TENANT agrees to abide by the rules of the neighborhood homeowner association and to respect the rights and privacies of other residents living in the Villa Neptuno community. TENANT agrees to respect quiet time between 10pm and 8am. Loud noises or inappropriate behavior at any time that disturbs other residents of the community will not be tolerated and are grounds for loss of security deposit.
6. TENANT agrees that use of the neighborhood common areas and common facilities such as the swimming pools and parking areas is done at their own risk and that LANDLORD is not responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the use and/or inability to use these common facilities by TENANT.
7. The TENANT can not introduce illegal substances in the property, can not take any illegal activities, or any law violation or enforcement. If any of those things happens the TENANT will be evicted immediately and vacated voluntary.
8. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
9. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
10. The Guest will Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
11. Only use appliances for their intended used
12. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed and a PET Fee should be paid. PETS are not allowed in the pools and should have always leash if they will be at the commune areas.
Option A: PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
Option B: PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Unit.
Este anfitrión tiene 35 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones