Departamento o casa entera
*3rd floor penthouse, 3 bed/2 bath condo at North Coast Village*
Ideal for small families, couples retreat or families travelling together!
My place is close to restaurants and dining, great views, parks, and art and culture. You’ll love my place because of the home has plenty of space for the whole family. Can't beat the beautiful garden and ocean views either :). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
*North Coast Village condo #G-301
Just like the views, the possibilities are endless at this gorgeous penthouse condo, part of North Coast Village. Getting away with your best friends? Letting the kids experience southern California? The three bedrooms provide flexibility and a variety of different sleeping configurations for all different travelers.
No filter needed here! The living room and every bedroom boast incredible ocean and garden views, and the sights get even better from three separate balconies. And with a stunning upper level master suite and newly remodeled kitchen, you'll have everything you need to rest up and fuel up for all that fun and sun.
A whopping 3 balconies – one off the living room, one from the 1st bedroom and one off the 2nd floor master suite
Newly remodeled kitchen – crisp white cabinets with tons of storage, subway tiled inlaid with sea glass-looking tile, all new appliances and Bala Blue quartz counters
2 parking spaces – you’re supposed to be on vacation, so don’t stress over finding a spot during your stay
Master bedroom – king bed, separate seating area and sundeck for getting some vitamin D
Master bathroom – remodeled in 2016 with tiled walk-in shower and new shaker-style vanity
1st bedroom – queen bed, privacy pocket door off kitchen and private south-facing balcony
2nd bedroom – no need for airbeds – plenty of sleeping space with a full bed, twin bed and twin roll-away bed
2nd bathroom – single vanity and tub and shower combo - offers plenty of space so you'll never have to step on toes to get ready each morning
Tech amenities – we hope the views alone will make you unplug, but if you do need to stay connected, the condo comes with flat-screen smart TVs, DVD player, dedicated Wi-Fi and basic cable
Make yourself at home – we provide towels, linens and bath toiletries
The condo is located in North Coast Village which provides two spa Jacuzzis, free 24-hour gym access, a rec room with TVs, pool and ping pong tables (condo has paddles and balls), a putting green, and commercial grade BBQ grills for community use. You'll also find onsite laundry rooms and a rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar, and 24-hour patrol. Phew! That was a mouthful.
Don't worry about where to go for dinner; the guest concierge will be delighted to point you in the direction of several amazing restaurants nearby. Want to stay in? Find fresh foods to cook at home the Thursday
Beyond the condo, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo-Safari Park, Sea World, and the San Diego Zoo are all less than an hour away. You are just one hour from Disneyland, and have ten local beaches to choose from! You can also visit the Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art, and the Museum of Making Music—all within 20 minutes away.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have full access to the condo, resort amenities such as pool, Jacuzzi, gym, barbeques and more!
Atención a los huéspedes
Exclusively managed by StayCoastal Vacations a local vacation rental management company. We provide that added personal touch desired most by our guests.
Enjoy 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to us! Need help deciding where to dine or what to see while you're here? We're your go-to source and are happy to oblige with our Travel Guides and insider tips!
Otros aspectos destacables
We personally check our guests in!
Sat- Sat reservations are requested during the Summer rental season. Please inquire with any questions.
Spring: 4 nights minimum
Summer: 7 nights minimum
Sept - Nov: 3 nights minimum
Taxes are required at 11.5% of the rental cost. We collect this prior to (or upon) arrival.
- 1. Maximum Occupancy Guests shall not exceed the maximum occupancy posted for each unit. An occupancy that exceeds the listed amount will be enforced at $100/ day, per guest over the limit. Additionally, guests will be responsible for any HOA levied fines for occupancy violations. All occupant names and ages must be disclosed to the Manager prior to booking.
- All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported to the Manager within 24 hours of arrival in order for the prior guest to be held accountable. This includes disrepair of furniture, furnishings,
appliances, and fixtures. The Manager will make every effort to notify the Guest prior to entering the unit to effect the necessary inspections, repairs and maintenance. Manager will not be held responsible for cleaning concerns not communicated within 24 hours
- Travel insurance is not provided but is strongly encouraged to be purchased by our guests. A reputable company is Travel Guard. Please inquire directly with them No refunds will be provided by the Manager for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, and reduction in nights reserved or for any reason outside of our explicit control.
- Please keep the volume of your voices and activity to a reasonable level. Any notification to the Manager of noise disturbances will be enforced to the maximum extent including fines and/or termination of occupancy.
- The Guest booking the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, is considered the Responsible Party and will be present during the entire reservation. If requested, Guests and occupants must present valid government I.D. The Responsible Party assumes liability for the actions of all occupants and their guests. Guest agrees to comply with all homeowner and community association rules and regulations regarding the use of the property and common areas.
- All properties are non-smoking properties and smoking is strictly prohibited inside.
- If the property you are renting from the Manager is located on North Coast Village, please be advised that Air Conditioning is NOT provided. However, standalone fans and ceiling fans are provided for added comfort.
- Pets are not allowed in our properties unless noted otherwise in the property descriptions. Discovery of pets within the property is grounds for Guest and/or pet eviction without refund. Guest will be responsible for all costs incurred to remediate the property including (but not limited to) pet allergen remediation, flea remediation, carpet and upholstery cleanings.
- Please refrain from hanging towels, bathing suits, water toys and/or other items over the balcony ledges. The North Coast Village HOA strictly enforces this and will cite the Property Owner a fee. This fee will in turn be passed on to the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- All properties are assigned one (or more) parking space. Please reference your reservation documents for detailed parking information. The North Coast Village parking structures allow for entry of vehicles measuring 6 ½ Ft in Height and 21 Ft in Length. Trailers, backing in to spaces or mechanical work is not allowed and strictly enforced by the HOA. Guest is liable for all HOA enforced parking violations. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit into the designated space and/or parking garage.
- All Guests are solely responsible for their personal items left at the Property. Manager is not responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. However, every reasonable effort will be made to contact a Guest to return their item. Guests are responsible for the shipping cost of left items. Should a Guest not claim their items within 30 days, said items will be donated or disposed of.
- The Guest and all occupants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss that are otherwise out of the Manager’s control.
Súper estricta de 60 días
Cancela hasta 60 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 60 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
You receive so much more than a vacation rental when booking with StayCoastal Vacations. At StayCoastal Vacations, choosing your perfect coastal San Diego region vacation rental is just the beginning!
Our hand selected properties offer immaculate interiors, are uncompromisingly equipped and allow you to vacation with ease. From whitewater ocean views, cozy and modern escapes, bath toiletries, towels and linens, we have it all. Need help selecting your private escape or guidance for local San Diego attractions? Just ask. We’re simply a click away and are more than happy to oblige.
We provide 1, 2 and 3 bedroom vacation homes in the highly sought, resort-like community of North Coast Village and in coastal Oceanside. If you’re looking for a private escape, prefer direct ocean views or perhaps need some space to sprawl out for family gatherings we have the perfect unit for you!
All properties have:
•Assigned parking space (s)
•Fully equipped kitchens
•Updated & Clean interiors
•24/7 Guest Concierge from Local Management!
•Complete access to complex amenities such as: game rooms, gym & sauna, Olympic size pools, Jacuzzis, barbeques, laundry facilities and of course…the beach!
Contact Miguel and Adriana today!