Enjoy the beautiful white sand, gulf waters, and weather of Orange Beach Alabama in a newly renovated condo located right on the beach. No driving needed, walk out of the condo and you are within a short walk to the beach. If you want to switch it up from the beach enjoy one of the 3 full size pools, kid’s pool, tennis court, shuffle board, or drinks and snacks from the Sugar Shack.
Guest are required to sign a short term rental agreement prior to check-in.
• New Granite Counter Tops with Remodeled Kitchen
• Blu-ray player with streaming capabilities
• 3 Full Size Pools
• For your convenience and comfort, this is a non-smoking, no-pets-allowed unit.
• Minimum Check in Age is 25
• 1 night free with weekly rental
• $200.00 Nonrefundable reservation deposit (Deposit used to reserve condo)
• $200.00 Refundable damage/security deposit (Deposit refunded if condo is not damaged after stay)
• Parking Pass purchased for $20.00 per Vehicle upon arrival
• Check in at 3:00 PM and Check out at 10:00 AM
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
Just interaction in booking the condo or if you have any questions or request during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
If for some reason you want to leave the beautiful beach in front of the Sugar Beach Condominium, the City of Orange Beach offers a lot of other activities. Whether you enjoy zip lining over Lake Shelby, biking through the Gulf State Park, or enjoying one of the many great seafood restaurants in the area, Orange Beach has something for everyone.
- Guest will be required to sign a short term rental agreement prior to check in.
- The minimum age for rental of these Premises is 25 years of age. No one under 25 years of age may occupy the Premises for use without an adult over the age 25 occupying the Premises at all times.
- No more than 2 vehicles are allowed to be parked at the Premises at any time during the term of this Agreement. Vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area provided. Parking passes are purchased from the security building upon arrival on the Premises. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing, which all fines and fees being the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Guest will not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience the neighbors, nor violate any law or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Premises.
- All furniture, furnishings, equipment, appliances, cooking and serving utensils, and other personal property of Owner shall be left in good order and repair by Guest. If Guest fails to leave such property in good order and repair, Owner may make repairs and charge Guest the cost of repair over and above the security deposit.