This room was just refurbished with new electrical equipments and furnitures in 2017 March.
- Independent suite (private bathroom, kitchen, washing machine)
- JR Shinjuku South Exit, 10 min
- Oedo Line "Minuto", 5 min
- Airport bus stop, 1 min
- less than 1 min to Yamato delivery service
You may check another room of ours in the same building if you need 2 rooms. See https://www.airbnb.com.tw/rooms/12893444.
Located in skyscraper development area and 4-5 star hotel area of Shinjuku, it is safe and super convenient on transportation as well as on shopping and dining complexes. However, this area is quiet and not complicated at all.
Although our room is not big, we provide almost everything you may need. It's good for business travelers, a couple or a family up to 6 people.
Disponible para huéspedes
We provide you:
- One double bed, one semi double bed and one sofa bed(sofa bed is good for the 5rd and 6th child guests). 4 adults max are recommended.
- Kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, fridge, electric kettle
- Bathroom with clean bath towels, toiletries
- Washer in the room
- Hair dryer
- Warm and cool air conditioner
- pocket WiFi (3G unlimited but 4G 300MB/day)
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be happy to assist you for your questions after you make the reservation and during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
- check-in time: after 4PM, check-out time: before 10AM
- Please take your shoes off inside when entering the room
- Please don't smoke inside the room.
- No need to talk to neighbors and the entrance guard. You can just keep a smile.
- Please lower your voice volume to the level not disturbing the neighbors, especially after 10PM.
- Please try to leave the apartment about the same condition as when you arrived.
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10AM. Otherwise, room cleaning and the next guest check-in time will be impacted.
- We will only clean the room before and after your stay. We won't clean the room and change your towels during your stay. Please keep the room clean. We will provide a face towel and a bath towel for each guest. You can pay additional fee for cleaning service during your stay (must reserve 2 days before) and for extra towels (must tell us before you check in).
Hey I'm Tina from Taiwan and love travelling. My favorite places I've visited were Praque and Rome. I've been to many countries around the world and made lots of friends. We would like to share our home in the west side of Shinjuku with you who also love travelling.
Hope you will like our room! ^_________^