This cosy home near Parramatta consists of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is close to public transport and has good connection by:
- T-WAY bus/bus;
- Train (from Parramatta and Westmead train stations).
- Ferry from Parramatta Wharf (to Circular Quay where you can visit Opera House, Harbour Bridge, The Rock and Royal Botanical Garden).
Westfield Parramatta Mall is nearby next to Parramatta train station.
Free on street parking
Good for families/big group
Self check-in ready.
The property is located in Northmead, a suburb close to the Parramatta, the second CBD of Sydney.
The space comprises 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Guest's car may be parked at the drive way during their stay. Guests have access to the Living/dining room and the kitchen. The kitchen utensils, fridge, cutlery and crockery may be used.
The space excludes the host's home office, the garage and the garden sheds.
For the purpose of remote self check-in, safety and security of the guests, both the entrances namely the front main door and rear door are monitored by security cameras. The cameras are located facing these doors and can be seen hanging on the ceiling/wall. However, if guests are not comfortable with these, the cameras can be turned off upon requests by guests.
Disponible para huéspedes
The house is self check-in ready with the use of digital door lock and security cameras at both main and rear entrances. Access is by way of a numeric code which can be used by all the guests. This saves you the hassle of sharing one conventional key. You may also check in at anytime convenient to you after 3pm, without the need to wait for the handing over the physical keys to you.
Guests may park their car at the side of the street.
- 1. Switch off electricity when not in use;
- 2. Lower noise level after 8pm or early morning;
- 3. Keep the bathrooms dry and clean after each use;
- 4. Keep the kitchen clean after each use by cleaning the stoves/oven/sink and washing all cutlery and crockery;
- 5. No camping on any of the house compound;
- 6. Upon check out, please ensure all items are clean and returned to their original position;
- 7. Please lock the main and rear doors when leaving the house.
- 8. No illegal activities in and around the house.
I like travelling and meeting new people. It was my experience staying with airbnb hosts during my trips that has led me to decide hosting other guests too. I think meeting new people from all over the world can be fun and expand our network. Along with my liking for travel is my interest in photography, capturing beautiful scenery, cultures and people. If you are in this hobby, we have a lot to share, I suppose.
My travelling motto: Go where the locals go, eat where the locals eat. (And this can be made possible by airbnb hosts).
Looking forward to meeting you.