My place is close to Bath. Bristol. Wells. Glastonbury. Bath & West Showground. Cheddar Caves. Longlete Safari Park. Bristol Airport. National Trust Houses.
Happy to offer a discount for longer stays eg: four day or more.
Disponible para huéspedes
We are happy to let you use all the garden and the playhouses but make sure little children are supervised.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live next door and are happy to give help where needed. We would like to get to known you but if you want privacy we will respect that.
We sometimes have neighbours sheep on our Green beyond our garden, please note signs on the gates to keep the gates closed. Also be aware we have a small pond on our Green beyond the garden which is gated.
Otros aspectos destacables
Lulsgate Bristol Airport is an easy drive with Car Hire facilities. I am happy to send you a route to get yto us, its about 20 - 25 minutes through the charming Barrington Combe (Rock of Ages cleft for me) famous hymn: inspired by the composer sheltering under these cliffs.
- Ample parking. Magical play houses in the garden. Barbecue. Garden tables & chairs. Lots of local information on what to see, where to go etc.
- Lovely old cottage, with light airy kitchen, utility room. Some low beams downstairs. Arrival 3pm departure 10am we can be flexible on these times if you let us know in advance.
- Quite unique and magical, a fairy tail, a place dreams are made of.
- Look at our web site for availability & prices.
- Contact (URL HIDDEN) for info
I am a happy friendly person. Married for 50 years to a wonderful guy. We have three grown up sons and three lovely grandchildren.
We have the most beautiful house in Somerset which we bought derelict and over the years we have worked on it and it is now a unique, fabulous place.
I love traveling but always love to come home. I like to make people feel comfortable when they stay with us I want them to feel at home. Things I wouldn't want to go without are my sewing machine, my AGA, my wood burning stove, my garden and most of all the peaceful, good feeling that surrounds me. I could live without them all except the last one.