Private space for couple and family. Close to San Juan City Hall and San Juan Museum. Accessible to Public Transport (one jeepney or bus ride to Robinson's Galleria and POEA and short tricycle ride to LRT). Ideal for a couple to stay in Manila to do business. The apartment has two bedrooms. We provide one bedroom for up to two (2) persons inside a gated community, safe and quiet with no sound from traffic. Short walking distance to San Juan City Park for early morning jogging and free Zumba.
The space is newly renovated!
You can book one room, and you will have access to kitchen and living room. The bedroom has a twin size bed that can accommodate two (2) persons.
Air-conditioned rooms. Heated showers available. Bedit in the toilets. There are two bathrooms/toilets in the apartment, one upstairs and another downstairs. The room has a private bathroom/toilet.
Beddings and towels are provided. Bath soap, shampoo, and toiler paper are also provided. Toothbrush and toothpaste are not included. Free cleaning every week for long-term guests. And a nominal fee of P100 for one-day cleaning, if requested.
And FREE WIFI.
A grandma (we call her lola) lives in another room with her caregiver. She will spend most of her time in the living room. Please talk to her. She will love it. Feel free to move around.
Parking space is given as courtesy to our guests. Please park before 9pm.
THIS IS THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN!
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to kitchen and the living room. Guests can use the kitchen and refrigerator for light cooking. They are free to stay in the living room and watch 4K resolution cable TV. There is a small garden just outside the house. Kitchen utensils, plates and cutlery can be requested. Parking space is given a as courtesy to our guests. Please park before 9pm.
Atención a los huéspedes
The house owner and caretakers are staying in another apartment unit on the same compound, and is readily available for assistance to the guests.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Home service massage by Touch of Asia at P250/hour.
2. Laundry service by Lavandero just right outside the compound.
3. Home service Make Up professionally done by Beauty Call at P500/person.
A. Additional Person
1. Additional P333 for each additional guests.
B. Cleaning Fee
1. Free cleaning once a week for long-term guests.
2. A nominal fee of P100 for one-day cleaning if requested.
1. As a courtesy to our guests, a parking space can be provided if needed as long as the guest will park before 9pm.
D. Shared space
1. We are offering a shared space in the kitchen and the living room. Try to help yourself in using them.
E. Air conditioning
1. Air conditioners are only available in the rooms. There is no air conditioner in the living room and kitchen.
F. Existing occupants in the house
1. There is a grandma (we call her lola) occupying the other room of the house with her caregiver. She is mobile but spends most of her time in the living room. She would love talking to you.
1. There is a cute shit szu dog in the house. He is very gentle and loves petting.
We are a family living in San Juan City, Philippines.