Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
4x bigger than than your typical luxury hotel room! 1400sq. ft. Close to nightlife, the best bars and restaurants in town, public transport, sightseeing, sports venues, and parks. Our stately historic bank building penthouse is freshly restored. Stay with the coolest hosts and most amazing space, maybe of all time. See you soon :)
Super short walk to Convention Center, Nationwide Arena, State House, and downtown corporate businesses and wedding venues.
Your typical hotel experience: You're exhausted after traveling by plane or car, but excited to be somewhere other than home. You tip the valet and bellhop begrudgingly, then you walk through a bustling lobby and wait in line to check in. You've already paid, but you still need to pull out a credit card and ID. You arrive to your room, and sure, it's nice. But it's a hotel room. It's small and it's a far departure from the comforts of home. Then you immediately get out your phone and look up places to eat and drink, frantically reading reviews hoping its everything you’re looking for. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Sometimes the beds are comfy, sometimes, not at all. You have to deal with constant hallway traffic from dozens of guests and staff. You wonder when they last washed the blankets, and have to ward off hovering housekeepers in the morning. Coffee is in a plastic bag (if there is coffee at all), and it is not good at all, especially out of a cheap plastic drip. Not to mention something as simple as ice, you have to get dressed and find out what floor the machine is on! When you leave, though it may have been nice, it certainly is also forgettable.
Your typical Airbnb experience: You book the room. The host may or may not be responsive. You arrive and the home is nice, but it is clearly someone else’s home. It's hard to really relax in a place that isn't set up just for you. You wonder: can I drink this, can turn that on? You have to keep track of a key, and you still have to figure out travel to where you need to go because it's not that close to where you wanted to be. Maybe the hosts are still home during your stay. Or maybe you're not sure if they will need to come check the answering machine or voicemail. You wonder how safe the area is and if the home is actually secure. Your host may not be available if you have questions or concerns at any hour of the day. In addition, there are pet hairs and the neighbors start mowing their lawns at 8am. The stay was nice, but it wasn't like being at home.
If you are looking for something totally different, that is what we have to offer!
Our brand new loft space with all the amenities of home (if you live in a million dollar loft downtown). Enjoy your own 1400sq. ft. flat overlooking vibrant Gay Street. Beautifully and simply decorated to suit your max relaxation.
We are excited to share our space with you! We want you to enjoy your stay to the max. With that in mind, our space is truly geared to and for the urban dweller or those who want that city experience. Lofitel is not your typical hotel room. If you want a pool, a TV, a bellhop, and valet, then this is not the place to stay. We focus on two things: relaxation and experiencing the city. Sleep. Wake. Leave. We've designed our space to encourage you to get out and experience the best of Columbus, while at the same time making sure that your time inside the loft is super relaxing. You'll find a pour over coffee maker and fresh coffee available from the best local roaster (located right across the street), Cafe Brioso. You will find vinyl and record players, board games, puzzles, books, an amazingly comfy bed, double vanity and giant mirrors, large shower, full kitchen, washer and dryer, cold beer, wifi, and minimalist zen like decor throughout. We are also here for you throughout your stay to guide you to the best places to eat, drink, and see in the neighborhood. Our motto is, if you are going to go through the hassle of traveling, then make the most of being here!
Disponible para huéspedes
** convenient and reasonably priced parking recommendations and accommodations available upon request**
Gym located across the street, daily passes available there. Scioto mile riverfront nearby. Great bars and restaurants, museums and nightlife all around. Plenty of parking in the neighborhood between close surface lots, on street, and garage. Take your pick. Follow all posted laws and restrictions.
Private floor (only hotel & residential rooms)
Washer and Dryer
Atención a los huéspedes
Custom floral arrangements available on request. Hand crafted from local artisan and floral wizard with tropical and exotic blooms. Show stopping. Champagne and other treats are available too. Let us know why you're staying with us and if you are celebrating anything. We can work with you to make the stay custom, memorable, and perfect! We will come up with some options for ya and will quote you accordingly. We will have it all set up for your arrival!
Need suggestions or help. You'll be able to drop us a line. We love direction our guests to the best of Columbus! If you're cool, maybe we can join ya!
Oh, and we may or may not have a private speakeasy here for our guests and our friends...just sayin.
Otros aspectos destacables
You can check in anytime after 5pm for all bookings. And you can ease into your "morning" with a nice late 1pm check-out. Your welcome : )
The only urban boutique hotel experience in beautiful downtown Columbus. We will take care of you like royalty.
Super custom comfy memory foam and coil King bed. 800 thread count 100% cotton sheets, all hypoallergenic linens.
Treat our space with the respect it deserves. We spent years planning, designing, and building out this historic bank space. This is not an opportunity to have hotel parties, or trash the room like a rock and roller. Adults only (of any age). We are people sharing our space that is very special to us, with you. Thank you in advance!
The only urban boutique hotel experience in beautiful downtown Columbus. We will take care of you like royalty. Treat our space with the respect it deserves. We spent years planning, designing, and building out this historic bank space. This is not an opportunity to have hotel/house parties, or have a space to be loud because you're not at home anymore.
Don't be intimidated, we are super chill. Just protecting our butts because, unfortunately , not everyone is awesome, responsible, and uses common sense. You'll be toooottally fine. Promise.
Adults only 20+ We are people sharing our space that is very special to us, with you. Thank you in advance!
1. The two most important rules: Be safe. Be adult. Oh and clean up your hair if you see it...I hate picking up people's hair : )
2. We are reasonable and we want you to have a great time in our luxury lofts. But you have to remember this is our personal space that we are inviting you to experience. Our belongings, our lease, or private space, our legal obligation, our blood sweat and tears. You also must remember that you are not the only people on the floor and in the building. On your very floor, just across the wall there are other residential tenants who live there 24/7. You may be coming home late from going out after a conference, but they might have a job interview at 8am. There are residential units and corporate offices, and commercial spaces in the building. Please remember that this is not a dedicated hotel. It's living and working space too. On your same floor.
3. If we receive a noise complaint, we reserve the right to investigate. But noise complaints will be taken very serious, whether by another tenant or by you, our guest. If circumstances warrant, in our discretion, you may be asked to leave. So err on the side of quiet. No unauthorized guests or events are permitted. Be courteous of your neighbors.
4. You must be safe on the premises at all times. Heed all warnings and use common sense before using any amenity, fixture, appliance, furniture, stairwell, elevator, walking path, steps, and shower. As soon as you walk in, make notice of emergency exits, emergency and safety postings, furniture, corners, and potential hazards.
5. You will be charged for any damage to the space, the hallways, units, or building that you cause. A full walk through is conducted before and after each guest. All aspects of the common space and units are well documented. Damages will be charged against your deposit, but are not limited to the amount of your deposit.
6. Incidentals and additional services rendered will be charged to you upon your check-out or pre-paid for before your check in. You will have a chance to verify all charges. But again, all usage is well documented. So please be attentive to the posted signs, websites, notes, and instructions before using any add-ons or amenities. If you aren't sure, inquire at just ask : )
7. Cancellation policy: 5 days for full refund.
8. Unit requires deposit. Deposit of $100 required, but is subject to change
9. Unit rates are subject to change at anytime for any reason. Confirm to lock in rate.
10. Guest is not authorized to stay longer than the designated check-out time.
11. Guest may not check-in earlier than check in time, unless agreed upon with hosts in advance of arrival.
12. Hosts or building owners/staff may enter premises at any time with a knock or reasonable notice to guests to ensure the safety of guests, tenants, and the property. This may include, but is not limited to, needed to entry to perform required maintenance or to respond to an emergency.
13. No smoking inside the building. You must be 20 feet away from the building outside.
14. No animals.
15. No Kids
16. Parking passes available upon request. We will direct you to best options in the area including pass so you can make the best decision based on your needs. Let us know.
17. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. You may request additional towels and toiletries. Just ask.
18. This is a green and energy efficient unit. Please mind your thermostat. Please do not leave the air or heat running at a high or low setting when leaving the unit. The unit is very, very efficient and needs only seconds to get to temperature. Do not leave water running and do not clog the drains in the sinks, toilets, or shower. Only toilet paper in the toilet. Use sanitary bags and garbage for all other sanitary items. Remember, there are no housekeepers. No giant staff. It will be me answering you call about the clogged toilet. Act accordingly.
19. A key code will be given to you at check-in. That code is for you and you alone. If you have an authorized guest, they may also use that code. Do not give your code to ANYONE. It will compromise your safety and the safety of everyone else in the building. This is NOT a typical hotel or big apartment complex. We need to know exactly who is in the building at all times. If we see that an unauthorized guest has entered the building or unit with you or with your code, you may be asked to leave. If we notice via video after you check out, you may forfeit your deposit and ability to stay with us again in the future. If you need to add a guest during your stay, you will need to go through the guest portal to do so and will be charged for that additional guest.
20. We may check ID upon check-in. If you are not who you said you were during booking you will be asked to leave immediately and your deposit will be forfeited.
21. No hazardous materials, drugs, or drug paraphernalia are permitted inside of the premises. You will be asked to leave if we discover any of the above or related material.
22. No illegal activity, based on local, state, or federal law will be tolerated inside the building. You will be asked to leave immediately and we reserve the right to alert the authorities of your actions and press charges. This is not Vegas. Please respect our space and our neighbors.
23. By booking your stay with us, you acknowledge and agree that you will adhere to the house rules of Lofitel. You understand that breaking the rules will subject you to ejection from the premises and/or loss of your deposit. Being ejected effectively acts as a cancellation by you. Therefore, you will forfeit what you paid for your nightly rate in that instance. If you have booked more than 5 nights, the cancellation policy still applies, less any damages. You also may not be permitted to stay as a primary guest or secondary guest again if we deem necessary.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
We're downtown dwellers who love city life, city culture, and the city experience. We thrive on being a part of the growth and pulse of our vibrant community. Stay in our newly renovated historic bank building turned luxury loft. We call it the "Lofitel." Let us show you what Columbus is all about!
"In life (and Monopoly) go first. Ask questions second."
See you soon!
Branden & Diana