Called Eco-Villa due to our love for nature connection, our place is close to many bars, restaurants, shopping areas, movie theaters, coffee shops and freeway. You’ll love it here because of our lovely family, ambiance, beautiful pool & garden, quiet neighborhood, natural light, and peaceful vibe. Mayra offers experiences in her geodesic dome that facilitate a holistic approach to fitness and speaks Spanish & English fluently. Isek, her son, is the host for the Eco-Villa's Bedroom.
Our family has lived here for 22 years. Designed by famous architects Leo Marmol and Ron Radziner, as one of their first residential addition projects in their trajectory. All who step in feel the wisdom of the design so ahead of its time (built about 35 years ago). The house was designed to bring nature into the residence. This was done through details such as river rocks in a few segments of the house, the more organic feel of cement floors, warm curvy walls with adobe style thickness and texture, and the woodsy feel of the elegant high doors that never cease to amaze me. Small square footage was intentional in order to hold on to less and let go of more. The warmth of the earth is felt in this Eco-Villa, a residence based wellness center, dedicated to regenerative living practices from the inside out.
Disponible para huéspedes
As long as you honor everybody's focus and become aware of keeping a harmonious presence, guests are welcome to share the kitchen and living room. If you need a bit more space for expression, there is a hallway door that keeps the rest of the house at a separate sound zone.
Guests also have access to the following offerings:
Suspension Yoga & Body Integration Private Sessions in Mayra's Geodesic Dome ($65/per hour).
The following services can be arranged with at least 48 hours in advance:
Massage Therapy ($2/minute w/ 50 minute minimum)
Aquatic Therapy in Warm Pool : WATSU / AMNION ($2/minute w/ 50 minute minimum)
Local Hike Tour: $40-$75 (hike location and price would depend on guests desired level of difficulty, time, and distance) Tour options include: Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Topanga and West Hills.
Atención a los huéspedes
My Mom, Mayra, works with body integration, a holistic approach to fitness that intends to integrate all the components within yourself, in order to become whole and intrinsic to the world around you. We're mostly here either working in projects, cooking, working out, or hyper-focusing in our computer. My grandmother lives in an RV turned tiny house in front of the property and is a sweetheart herself. My bro and I are young adults finding our way through this very interesting world and we intentionally collaborate as a community. So think of this space as an Oasis of Transformational Fitness, that's what we call it anyway. We just started offering Aquatic Therapy and Watsu in our pool! In other words, you will feel like you are in a little piece of heaven on planet earth. Looking forward to meeting all who are drawn.
If you feel you would like to integrate some transformational fitness to your stay just feel free to message me. Otherwise, no pressure! Come and take in the good vibes!
Otros aspectos destacables
• No shoes policy: please bring indoor sandals
• ONLY dogs that are potty trained allowed for $10 per day
• Dogs must be with guests at all times, leaving dog in house while guest steps out will be a $35 dog care charge for no more than 4 hours.
• Any pet related charges must be paid when you check in.
• Washing Machine & Dryer NOT available for guests (Laundromat on Topanga and Ventura Blvd).
• There's plenty free parking on the side streets where you can park so please refrain from parking in the driveway, thank you
Reasons why this place might NOT be for you:
- you will share a bathroom with home's residents (there are two bathrooms in the house)
- we have a little doggy called Rico (mutt: half terrier/papillon) who acts like a great co-host most of the time, and takes his job of protecting our quiet time very seriously (he will bark at you if he thinks you're invading our space)
- we believe in conserving power and producing little waste and ask our guests to do the same
- this room does not have locks
Please keep food out of the room so bugs aren't attracted.
Please leave the room clean and tidy.
Please don't get sticky substances on the floor or walls.
Este anfitrión tiene 66 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I've been living in Woodland Hills, California for my entire life and love it here. I plan to travel the world and see Airbnb's all over the globe.