The Kimball Kabin is a true rustic Log Cabin. Private, peaceful wooded 2 acre sitting. With one acre fenced in. One block from Norris Lake ( 90 acre stocked lake. ) You will think you are in a mountain retreat.
Completely remolded large master suite. Attached jacuzzi spa bath. Comfortable queen pillow top mattress and queen air mattress when needed. 32" flat screen smart TV. Double French Doors. Coffee and snack station in your room. Private entrance with private parking.
First, let me say, "We hate rules!". We are from the school that rules are meant to be broken. We think rules deprive guests and hosts of a real opportunity to empathize with each other. We'd rather live by "The Golden Rule" believing that if we just treated each other the way we'd like to be treated, everything would work out fine and we'd be done with all this. Ahh, but life is seldom so simple. And since this is OUR HOME, it seems we must provide these simple guidelines. We want to pause here, to thank you for your visit. We pledge to never lose sight of the true honor it has been or will be, to host you. Here then, are our 2017 revised Kimball K House Rabin rules:
1. Notifying: All of our guests are asked to provide an ETA of arrival at least four hours prior to the actual arrival time. In addition, an update is required when your ETA changes by more than one hour.
2. All guest must provide complete full name and valid email address when booking. Identifying: All persons on the property are subject to an ID request by the host at any time. This is to ensure the safety of all guests.
3. Orienting: All guests (including guests of guests), are required to take an orientation tour within two hours of arrival unless otherwise agreed upon by the host. All guests must have taken a tour before retiring on the first night of their arrival. This includes house tour, house rules, safety guidelines, Native Indian artifacts info.
4. Main gate MUST be kept closed at ALL times. This is for safety of guest and animals.
5. NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE! Please enjoy all your smoking activities on the porch. Several ash trays are located throughout the wrap around porch. Any violation will result in a $50.00 fine.
6. Keep OUT of all PRIVATE areas. These areas are all labeled. Any violations will result in a $50.00 fine.
7. Pets: We love the guests who bring their pups. However, we asked that they be socialized so as not to be a threat to fellow guests or hosts. Mischaracterization of the true nature of a pet's abilities especially as a way of masking aggressive tendencies or training, may result in an immediate cancellation without refund and a $50 security fee per animal in question.
8. Parking is located in the front of the house facing the street by the willow tree.
9. Quiet time is between 12:00 to 7:00 am. While enjoying your stay please be respectful to us and other guest. Please keep voices, music, TV noises to a minimum.
10. Please clean up after yourself. This is especially important in the kitchen area. We ask that all cookware and dishes be placed in the dishwasher and started/empty when needed. We ask that you leave the kitchen like you found it.
11. Arriving: Check in begins at 3pm and lasts until midnight. Any arrival before or after these posted times, must have been requested & approved in writing at least 24 hours in advance.
12. Departing : Check out is by 1pm on the date of departure. Late check outs are only permitted with a 24 hour advance written notification and approval. Guests who stay beyond check out without prior arrangements may be asked to pay all or part of the resident nightly fee. All assigned keys must be returned. Lost keys will result in a $25.00 to $50.00 fine.
13. Constructive Criticism: Any perceived problem with your stay which is not reported in writing during your stay with at least two hours afforded by the guest to allow the host to address the problem (during the regular business hours of 9am-5pm), should not later become an issue in your host review. If, as our guest, you cannot extend to us the basic courtesy of communicating an issue in a straight forward and timely manner, or the minimal patience to allow us two 'working' hours to address it, then you really should not be staying with us and you should refrain from later criticizing your host through your review as you will not be helping at that point for such criticism, that's too late to do anything about, is in no way constructive.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Our life's motto is "Walk your own windy path and have NO regrets!
We purchased the Kimball Kabin the fall of 2012. With the hopes to bring peace, love, joy and light to everyone who visits.
Melisa and myself have been together for 6 years now. We recently got married in Las Vegas by Elvis! We are both in our mid 40's with four children, (ok so two of them have four legs but who is counting)
Melisa is a true southern bell from Lawrenceville Georgia. She spent 20 years in Veterinary Medicine. Melisa's passion of medicine has brought her to Holistic Healing. She knows that Mother nature can heal the mind, body and soul.
I am from Pittsburg Pennsylvania. I spent 15 years perfecting my culinary degree. Four years ago I started perfecting my Welding Technology Degree.
United States Veterans are our true hero's. My dad was CIA proudly protecting President Carter. My mother retired after 45 years with Pittsburgh Veterans Hospital. Melisa and myself make it our life's mission serving our. Nations Hero's. Our dream is for The Kimball Kabin to become a Holistic Wellness Center specializing in Veteran healing.
We love to travel and explore new places. Historical sites and Veterans Monument's are our favorite. Our two Dobermans love going to the beach and mountains.
We are very active with Creative Enterprises special needs, Students for Sensible Drug Policies, Veterans PTSD Project, Veterans for Cannabis, Georgia Cares, Georgia Overdose Prevention, Dance Safe, Psychedelic Science, Spiritual Transformation, Buddhism, Doterra, Acupuncture Society of America, America Meditation Society and American Holistic Health.
We love to met new people. Sharing stories, wisdom and just relaxing by the fire. As super host we love getting to know our guest. We look forward to helping you and your family make magical memories at The Kimball Kabin.