This Downtown LA apartment is great. It's simply a charming place to stay. Located in probably the best location you can get in Downtown Los Angeles. It has two queen size beds and one additional bed if you need it. The separate bedroom has its own locking door and the other sleeping area is combined with the living room. Getting around is easy since the metro stop is close by and all the cool restaurants and entertainment is right outside the door.
Located in the heart of Downtown LA. Best area for bar hoping and museums.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guess have access to the entire unit and the basement which has a gym and laundry.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available via airbnb messenger and phone if needed.
View all of Darrel's other listings here :
Otros aspectos destacables
Parking is extra $25 per day first come first serve basis... ask upon arrival.
If you want extended stay we can talk about a flat price.
Please do not book this space if you are sensitive to city noise.
Pet fee is $25.
Extra guest fee $25 per person per night.
Please read the following to understand all house rules of Unit 403
1. All visitors must be on booking or approved by host regardless of
spending the night or not.
-Additional guest $ 25.00 per person/per day
2. Pet’s must be approved by host.
-Pet fee regardless of service papers $ 25.00 per pet/per day
3. All trash must be placed in trash can.
-No dumping outside of unit $ 300.00 penalty fee
4. No smoking inside unit or building
-No smoking $ 150.00 penalty fee
5. Please leave unit the way you find it. Clean and tidy.
-No Bodily function cleaning (urine, stool, vomit) $ 100.00 penalty fee
6. Control noise after 10pm & be respectful to neighbors
7. Do not move or destroy furniture or touch artwork.
8. Check out is 11am sharp.
-No late check out $ ½ the cost of entire booking
9. Lost key
-9:00am-11:00pm $ 15.00 penalty fee
-11:00pm-9:00am $ 65.00 penalty fee
10. Guest staying 1-3 days pay $ 65 cleaning fee with the initial booking.
-Extra cleaning $ 20.00 per day after the initial 3 days.