LUXURIOUS APARTMENT HALF A BLOCK FROM INFINITY LOOP (Apple Campus 1) Enjoy the conveniences of home in this lovely one bedroom apartment with a private entrance.
In addition to a two-minute walk to Apple’s front door, we live in a quiet neighborhood with ample free parking on the street. Our home is within walking distance of a local specialty market with food from around the world, Safeway, and many popular restaurants. Very close to 280 and 85 freeways.
THIS APARTMENT FEATURES:
• Beautiful bamboo hardwood floors.
• Full kitchen…
-Gas range with 4-burner stove and oven
-Deep stainless steel sink with modern faucet
• Laundry room with full-sized stacking washer and gas dryer
• Smart TV with Netflix. You are welcome to bring your own box (such as Apple TV).
• Continental breakfast – For your enjoyment, in the refrigerator are bagels, English muffins, whole wheat bread for toast, yogurt, and milk. In the cupboards are various teas, oatmeal, and cold cereals. Keureg coffee maker with coffee is also available.
• For lunch or simple quick meals you can choose from a selection of soups, ramen, or macaroni and cheese.
FLEXIBLE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS – The bedroom has a queen bed and the living room has a full size sofa bed with a mattress and a memory foam topper. Apartment is stocked with ironing board, iron, blow dryer, Keureg coffee maker, shampoo, soap and towels.
Disponible para huéspedes
This apartment has a private access and is attached to the main house but has no connecting door that enters the main house.
Otros aspectos destacables
• Easy Transportation. If your destination is Apple and you are arriving via air, all you need is Uber or Lyft to get here. Renting a car is really not necessary because you can easily walk to Apple, Safeway, and many restaurants. However, if you want to drive we are close to three major freeways. Apple’s main shuttle station is only a two-minute walk from our home. Public bus lines (east/west and north/south) are also a short walk away.
• For meetings, the apartment has an expandable table with chairs to seat up to 11.
HOST PROFILE: My husband and I have lived in Cupertino for 30 years and have raised our 4 children here in this wonderful diverse community. We both love nature and have created a little piece of “county” in our back yard. We enjoy the tranquility of a butterfly/hummingbird friendly garden with many tall trees and wisteria vines shading our home.
Both of our careers were born out of a love for service and caring for people. Geoff is a retired park ranger and public health manager, and now serves on several boards for improving our community, he is a Planning Commissioner for the city of Cupertino, and is the block captain of our street. As a public health nurse, Janine has an understanding of the health and safety of our disadvantaged populations of the Santa Clara and San Mateo County and works as a nurse in a local school district.