#608 At Paramount Bay is close to the city center, great views, art and culture. You’ll love Paramount Bay because of its breathtaking sunsets facing the romantic zone of beautiful Puerto Vallarta, there is no better panoramic pool in the bay.
If you are looking to get away and relax, look no further!
Come enjoy our breathtaking view of the bay while relaxing in our panoramic pool during your entire stay!
Modern stainless steel kitchen, with anything you may need for cooking
Barbeque grill on balcony (gas)
Apple TV, with Netflix access
Secure garage parking
Disponible para huéspedes
As guests of Paramount Bay, you will have access to:
Gym (request code)
Atención a los huéspedes
Will be available for any help or recommendations guests may need.
Do not hesitate to call!
PARAMOUNT BAY RULES & REGULATIONS
• Guests shall under no circumstance, hang anything on the balconies or
terraces or railings. This includes towels, clothes, lights and banners/flags; or
lean cushions against railings.
• Music and other noise must be kept at a moderate level so as not to disturb
other Owners/Guests. Guests and Owners shall refrain from excessive noise
at ALL times.
• Under no circumstances shall Guests jump from or throw any objects from
the rooftops, terraces or balconies.
• Guests are entitled to make use of the Common Areas and Common
Properties. Such use shall not limit, interfere or negate the same use and
enjoyment of other Owners and Occupants.
• Any damage to Common Areas and Common Properties will be repaired
or replaced by Administration at Owner’s or Guest’s expense.
• Guests are obligated to take precaution to avoid theft of their private
property. The employees working for the Condo Association or the
Administrator are only responsible for the Common Areas and Common
Properties and they will not be obligated to watch over the private property
of any Owner or Guest.
• Guests are entitled to make use of their host’s Private Unit in an orderly and
reasonably quiet fashion according to the principles of common decency
and consideration for others and in a manner compliant with the provisions
of the Paramount Bay Bylaws without endangering or affecting in any
fashion the safety and health conditions of the Private Units of any
Owners/Guests and the Common Areas.
• Guests are accountable to the Owner at all times and subject to the same
obligations as the Owner.
• Guests inside and outside their Private Units shall behave in such a way as
not to hinder the efficient operation of the Common Areas.
• A maximum of 6 (six) persons, including children, shall be allowed overnight accommodations in a Private Unit of 2 (two) bedrooms.
• The halls, corridors and stairways of the buildings where the Private Units are
located shall not be used for any other purpose other than the provision of
access to the Private Units.
• Guests shall maintain their Private Units in an orderly and sanitary condition,
according to the decorum of the building.
• Guests must advise owners of any persons coming in to the Unit who are not previously authorized.
• Guests are responsible for the actions of anyone they invite to their Private
Check in time is 4PM check out time is 12 noon
Hi there !!! Thank you for checking Paramount Bay #608 for a possible stay, I decided to become a host because I have worked for the most part of my life in hospitality and tourism and I love sharing the best things to do in town and ensuring guests feel welcome, at home and take back the best memories one could have of a vacation.
Most recently I worked at Hotel Mousai as a Front Office Manager for two years and focusing always on every detail ensuring every base is covered and perfect for guests.