MIEUIJAE, a fine Korean traditional hanok house, is located at Seochon, the hottest place in Seoul today.
You can cook, do your laundry, and have a good night's sleep just like your own place!
I hope our guests have a special and comfortable experience here.
MIEUIJAE hanok is a cozy Korean traditional house located in Hanok conservation area in Seoul. It was fully renovated in 2012.
You can rent entire my house without interference from any other people.
My home is within 1km from Gyeongbokgung subway station(Lline 3).
Located at Seochon, the hottest place in Seoul nowadays, this hanok stands on 100 square meters of land and has a floor space of 50 square meters. This hanok fits for 4~6 peoples.
Disponible para huéspedes
5 bedrooms with Korean-style bedding sets(1 set for 2 guests).
2 bathrooms with showers. Kitchen and living room.
free Wi-Fi, Induction range, microwavable oven, electric kettle, refrigerator, kitchen wares, Washing machine, air-conditioner, gas boiler, towels, hair shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests don't need to meet host directly, and e-mail and text message will be available anytime.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Guests can check in anytime after 3 PM and must check out before 11 AM.
- The complicated cooking is not allowed, but simple task(boiling water or food) is accepted.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in all spaces in hank.
- Please handle our facilities with care and you are responsible for safeguarding your own personal belongings and valuables at all times.
- Minors can stay with parents’ consents.
- No animals are allowed in rooms.
Thank you for your understanding.
- No Smoking!!
- Washing dishes & tydying room before check out
- When go out, turn off lights, boiler, airconditioner, and close windows.
- Seperate and put out recyclables in front of the door. (paper, plastic, can, bottle)
- After 21:00, please be considerate of neighbors.
- No shoes in the room.
- Please take good care of the valuable hanok
Creator, writer, composer, dreamer, guitar player, woodworker, illustrator, doer, reader, watcher, and listener living in a wonderland full of gifts.