French Quarter inspired luxurious condo with modern finishes in the historic Faubourg Marigny neighborhood. The building dates back to 1852. Hardwood floors, top of the line appliances, and quartz countertops. On the Rampart streetcar line and just steps away from the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, Bywater, Treme and Frenchman Street (where the locals go.
Our condo is a fully licensed short term rental ideally located for Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, and all of the French Quarter festivals.
Everyone comes to New Orleans to enjoy themselves and have a good time and we encourage all guests to do so. Please remember though, that we are also a place of rest and relaxation. We strive very hard to maintain a very balanced ambiance to ensure all our guests can enjoy their stay. We kindly ask all guests to please observe the following:
1. Please respect our check-in/out times.
2. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the condominium (this includes balconies, hallways, stairways, and entry). Smoking is only allowed on the courtyards (if applicable). Smoking in any condominium will result in a cleaning/disinfecting fees of $300 or more.
3. All guests should come and go in a quiet respectful manner that does not intrude on any other guests' enjoyment. Quiet hours are between 11:00pm and 10:00am. We ask that you come and go with soft steps and quiet voices.
4. The condos are equipped with hardwood floors, please be mindful of guests below and refrain from walking with heels or hard soles excessively.
5. Please provide us with all the names of your guests. We should already have the names of all guests occupying the condominium before arrival. If we do not have a person's name, we will not consider them a guest. (Especially important in the case of a lockout or emergency.)
6. Balconies, courtyards, and condos are for the exclusive use of registered guests only. Glassware is not allowed on balconies. Guests should never hang off or lean over balconies. Dangerous or unsafe activities are not allowed on balconies. Guests should always use common sense and good judgment in their behavior.
7. Parties or gatherings of any type are not allowed in the condominium, courtyard, or balconies. Please do not use the property as a gathering place for others not staying here. There are several bars very close by which can be used for this purpose.
8. Please do not share your access code with anyone not staying here; this includes friends, family, and especially DELIVERY PERSONS. Please meet all delivery persons at the front door.
9. Loud, rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, or disorderly behavior is not allowed at any time. We will give one courtesy warning for any such behavior. If such behavior continues, you and your party will be evicted without refund. If necessary, we will call NOPD for assistance.
10. We will bill for any permanently stained/ruined towels and linens. For your convenience, we have provided makeup removal pads in the condominium. Linens, blankets, bathrobes, and towels are not to be removed from the condominium. Please do not take these items to parks or festivals.
11. Normal cleaning fees are included in all rental rates, and you are not required to clean before checking out, however we will bill for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damages, or missing items, or service calls. Below are the prices we will charge for specific missing items:
Large towels- $55 each
Medium towels- $45 each
Hand towels- $25 each
Bathrobes- $150 each
Sheet sets- $125 each
Blankets- $75 each
Pillows- $75 each
Pillow cases- $75 each
12. Plumbing in the Marigny is very old and can clog very easily. Please do not ever flush anything other than toilet paper, regardless of what any packaging may say ESPECIALLY make-up wipes or any feminine products.
13. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or left behind items. Please make sure to check the property to ensure you have all your belongings before you check out.
14. Rooftops and fire escapes are for emergencies only and are not to be used for any other reason. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction without refund.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 141 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones