The charming, sunny Priest’s Cottage sits in the leafy St Raphael grounds. It sleeps one couple (queen bed) and is ideal for a romantic escape. It also makes a cosy and peaceful retreat for one.
The cottage has been refurbished for style and comfort with quality furniture and fittings, eat-in Kitchenette / dining room, bed-sitting room and bathroom. Parking is conveniently close to the private front entrance. Heating is generous and under guest’s control.
Over a century ago, Leura was the site of several large residences built by various orders of nuns on prime sights on the crest of the Leura hill. One of these, St Raphael (circa 1902) remains. It is a former convent and local landmark. Today it boasts three elegant, self-contained holiday accommodations set in a 6000sq. metre private estate with a rambling Sorenson garden and views to Sydney.
The Priest's Cottage is a fully self-contained accommodation located on this property with no common walls.
Your accommodation package also includes a 2 for 1 (or 50% off) Devonshire Tea at Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms in Leura.
Disponible para huéspedes
St Raphael features shared laundry facilities and a rambling Sorenson garden set on the 6000sq. metre private estate..
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests are left to their own devices and guest privacy is respected at all times by the owners who live on site. The owners are available to be contacted when needed.
- Noise should be restricted after 10.00pm for consideration to neighbours.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- No smoking inside the accommodation.
- The property is to be left in a clean and tidy manner, similar to the condition when you arrived. A security deposit applies to cover any excess cleaning or damages to the property.
- The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated in the booking or subsequently agreed in writing or email.
- Damages, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during their stay.
- Lost key replacement fees will apply for any lost keys.
I am a long time business owner and holiday accommodation host in the Blue Mountains. I own and run Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms, a popular tourist attraction in the quaint and picturesque village of Leura. A collector of teapots and anything tea-related, I am also known as "Mr Teapot".
A warm-hearted and generous person, I believe strongly in community service and in supporting local business. Always involved in various projects and fundraisers for different causes, I was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for my community contributions to the Blue Mountains.
Booking accommodation at one of my properties will always include a voucher for Bygone Beautys Tearooms and a warm welcome from my friendly staff.