Welcome to your Private Room and Bathroom in an amazing Melbourne location at 19th floor. 7 min walk to CBD/Flinders St Station. Supermarket across the road. Walk/cycle next to the Yarra river. 5 mins walk to Crown Casino, 89 restaurants, cafes, Federation Square, Eureka Sky Deck.
Welcome to stylish, arty Melbourne, that’s both dynamic and cosmopolitan, and proud of its place as Australia’s cultural capital.
This apartment is in Southbank, a popular, fashionable and extremely central inner suburb that helps define Melbourne's coolness with its bars, cafes, and restaurants.
This apartment is perfect for couples or solo travellers, who are looking for a respite in the city, for a place to catch up on much needed sleep and restoration between working, visiting relatives, or exploring Melbourne.
I sincerely look forward to hosting you.
2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in a quiet building. The apartment faces Eureka Skydeck and has a wonderful view of MCG and AAMI Park. The apartment is sunny and bright.
• You have the bedroom with a private bathroom with washing machine and dryer.
• I reside in the other bedroom, use the other bathroom.
• Acess to Smimming Pool , Gym , Tennis Court (Racquet can be provided)
• Many many fabulous cafes and restaurants within a 7 minute walk
• Public Transport / train (7min walk to Flinders Station ) and trams (5min walk to St Kilda Road) on the doorstep
• Free unlimited broadband wifi Internet
• Laundry (Washer and Dryer)
• Free tea, coffee, milk (self-service)
• Free breakfast including cereal, toast, spreads (self-service)
• 24/7 monitored building security entrance
• Melbourne CBD (15 minutes Walk or 10 minutes Tram)
• South Yarra (25 minutes by tram or 10 minutes Uber)
• Beautiful walking trail along the Yarra river (8 minutes away)
• Apartment is neat and tidy.
• Nutri Bullet
• Cooking and dining
Disponible para huéspedes
Cohost will provide keys and guest can access through main entrance.
Inside the apartment you will have access to your private room, private bathroom, living room and kitchen and other amenities.
Atención a los huéspedes
Interaction with guests
I will be away on holiday so my co-host will welcome you. We are both quite busy. You have total privacy in your room.
Upon checking in, we can provide as much advice and information as you require, and will be on hand most of the time to provide whatever extra guidance and help as needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
Hi I am Jeeshan and my co host is Maggie my friend and roommate . I travel a lot for my work outside Melbourne so guest will be staying in my bedroom .
I love living at Southbank , it's amazing area , just outskirts of CBD but still close .