♪ Bienvenido al APT de TAKUMA en Shinjuku Okubo ♪
Un gran estudio en Shinjuku / Okubo, el barrio más CALIENTE en TOKYO!
Shinjuku nunca duerme - El mejor lugar para Negocios, Arte, Moda, Comer y Beber y Noches!
1. Check In 4:00 pm/Check Out 10:00 am
2. Please use all items carefully.
3. Do not bring anything in the room to your home!!
4. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together. Absolutely no partying in the apartment. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
5. Please turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
6. Please take off your shoes at the entrance. No shoes allowed.
7. NO SMOKING! NO DRUGS! inside or outside the apartment.
8. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy, this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the apartment. I will give you very detailed information and directions in the confirmation. If you have any questions, please let me know.
9. This is NOT a HOTEL: Please do not ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available via Airbnb messaging.
10. CLEANING: Some professionals clean up the room before your arrival. But if you find something is not supposed to be, please let me know via Airbnb messaging. I will be there to help ASAP!
11. SEPARATE Trash. Trash is divided into categories as indicated below.
2) Recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass),
Please put these in separate bags.
*Bag can be any plastic one.
Please make yourself at home in TAKUMA's APT:)
Thank you for keeping the room clean!!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 495 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is TAKUMA, originally from Japan.
I am very friendly and outgoing!
I love soccer, sushi, music, Tokyo, and NYC!!!
Let me tell you why I am doing Airbnb:)
Back in high school, when I was a senior, I spent a few months to study English in Boston and lived with a host family.
My host family was such an amazing people. They were very welcoming and treated me so well. They taught me English and American culture all the time and tried to know my culture too.
At that time, I realized that I loved to communicate with people who belong to different culture.
Through this experience, I decided to go to a college in the US.
In 2000, my dream came true!!
I entered Hunter College(CUNY) in NYC. It was second time to come to the US for me.
I think it was the most precious time in my life.
I studied so hard and made a lot of friends who were from different countries.
And I was a member of the soccer team in school. I played soccer everyday and shared the great moments with my teammates.
After graduation, I worked in NYC for one year.
but unfortunately I had to go back to Japan...:(
However, I never forgot about NYC because NYC always inspired me a lot!! Such a wonderful city!!!
Then I decided to do Airbnb to communicate with people all over the world. I would like to spend the time I used to in NYC and I would like my guests to have the great experience in Tokyo.
So I am very glad if I help your tour in the most wonderful city:)
I have 4 apartments in Tokyo so far.
They are perfect locations and easy access to go everywhere!!
I am happy that my rooms are a part of your trip.
Hope you will enjoy your trip:)