Nestled in the leafy suburb of Rondebosch, our home has a relaxed feel providing modern open plan living. There are 2 bedrooms (main-en-suite) with an optional 3rd baby room; ideal for a young family or 2 couples sharing. The lounge opens onto a covered patio (complete with built in braai) and small garden with trampoline. This ideal location provides easy access to many of Cape Town's stunning attractions including beautiful beaches, vineyards, local restaurants, V&A Waterfront & Table Mountain
There are 3 bedrooms, one of which is a toddler room. The main bedroom has a complete bathroom en suite and a queen sized bed (extra length). The main bedroom extends into a study/workspace. The 2nd bedroom has a queen sized bed and the house has a second completely fitted bathroom. Both bathrooms come with a proper shower.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests should make themselves feel at home!The braai facilities, Nespresso machine, trampoline, wifi and DSTV (premium including PVR functionality) are all for your use. If applicable the toddler room complete with cot, compactum and baby high chair will similarly make life much easier if traveling away from home with a little one.
1. No smoking inside the house please.
2. Extra guests are unfortunately not permitted. Maximum 4 adults
3. Please keep the doors locked and alarm on when you are out.
4. We completely understand that that little breakages or stains may occur.....things happen, but major damage or expensive breakages will be taken from your security deposit.
5. Have a great stay, we hope you feel right at home :)
I am a wife to hubby, Brett, and a mom to two wonderful little girls. I am a qualified Occupational Therapist who loves to capture the beautiful things around me through my camera lens. I love my city and experiencing the incredible sights it has to offer.