Edgewater Palms offers stylish accommodation, ideally located only 20 minutes north of the beautiful City of Perth, set in the established, leafy suburb of Edgewater, on the outskirts of Joondalup.A beautiful holiday home containing all the modern conveniences with attention to detail to help you unwind, relax and enjoy!
Set in tropical, private, lush gardens, nearly every room at Edgewater Palms enjoys views over the sparkling swimming pool and outdoor alfresco.
Offering comfortable accommodation for 6 people, 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge with TV, DVD & CD player, dining area with fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom with bath, shower, twin vanities and w/c. Fully ducted air-conditioning. A lock-up garage provides secure off-street parking and full security alarm to house. Cot and high chair available on request.
* 2 Double Beds
* 2 Single Beds (Bunk)
* 1 Cot and high chair
* 1 Bathroom
* Linen Supplied
* Cooking Facilities
* Fridge Freezer
* Washing Machine
* Air-conditioning/Sweep Fans
* Heating/Pot Belly Fire
* TV/DVD/CD player
* Swimming Pool
* Private gardens
* BBQ/Patio alfresco areas
* No Pets Allowed
Disponible para huéspedes
This listing is for access for the whole house, private gardens and swimming pool.
- Refundable $1000 security bond required to secure booking
- Guests under the age of 21 are entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- When staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
- We are somewhat flexible with check in and check out times, please consult with us if any changes need to be made from original agreement.
-This is our home please treat it with care and enjoy the beauty & all the activities the Perth Northern suburbs has to offer.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.