My place is close to restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, night life, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Please remember to keep the bathroom clean after you as other guests need to use it to..thankyou !
- kitchen area to be cleaned after you use dishes and tea/coffee facilities. ..thankyou !
- If you bring your dog please don't have it on the clean beds...thankyou !
- Breakfast can be brought up to you in the morning for a small additional charge
- All keys to be returned when you leave,as this could prevent a problem with returning your deposit !
- MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY !!
Hi , I'm Richard and I'm here to make your stay at my home as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
I myself have travelled extensively throughout the world.
I enjoy skiing, motorcycling, good wine, excellent food and meeting new people.
I love were I live the North Antrim coastal waters and beaches are breathtaking ..
I enjoy cooking for friends and sharing good stories over a nice bottle of wine.
I look forward to meeting any new guests into my home.