Great outdoor panoramic views in all directions. Almost no light pollution makes for great stargazing at night. A short drive to town where there are a few wonderful restaurants and the Joshua Tree National Park Visitor Center. The casita has its own side entrance, nicely furnished with plenty of parking on our gated 2.5 acre property.
- Check-in is after 2:00 PM. Please ask in advance for special check-in times, I am flexible as long as it does not effect others.
-We greatly appreciate knowing your estimated arrival time in advance as we like to show you to property and how to use the amenities.
- Be courteous.
- Treat the place as you would your own home by leaving it in the same condition as when you arrived.
- If you open a gate coming or going please close it.
- If you must smoke, please do it outside.
- Spa/Jacuzzi is available for use only with host permission after being shown how to use properly. No children under 5 in the spa/jacuzzi.
- No food in Spa/Jacuzzi
-Pets allowed only if prearranged with host and pet is kept in a kennel while in Casita. This is due to health concerns the effect the host.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Hello, I can't wait to meet you. I am a very caring individual and I really enjoy meeting all of our guests. I put all my extra time into making my home nice and would love to share it with you.
I really enjoy gazing at the stars, experiencing all types of weather, listening to some rock and roll relaxing in the Jacuzzi and making people happy. Doing as many of those at once would be awesome.
I am more of a last minute traveler and travel by the seat of my shorts, I don't like wearing pants ;) .