My home is located in a quiet residential area, with good public transportation or a 15 min. bike ride to the city center. The area takes after its multi-cultured residents which creates an interesting melting pot of cultures and is reflected in the shopping and food choices of the area. If you want to get off the beaten tourist track our place, and this area is perfect. However it is still just within walking distance to the city center.
It is a small room with queen sized bed (140 cm x 200 cm), an upright piano and a closet with empty shelves for you to use. If you are traveling heavily there is not a lot of floor space, however we can store your suitcase elsewhere.
We provide basic amenities, so you don't have to pack shampoo, conditioner and the like.
Disponible para huéspedes
You are free to use the bathroom, kitchen, living room and balcony. We hope that you feel at home and that you can relax in the living room and feel free to have your meals there. We love to have guests at our house however it is also our home and we hope that you will be respectful of this.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are the type of hosts that gladly engage in a conversation if you initiate it, however we will not come knocking on your door just to chat. In other words if you don’t feel sociable, we will let you be. We appreciate a chat with our guests and we love to get to know new cultures. You are welcome to ask any questions regarding your stay in Copenhagen and we will answer if we can :)
Our competences regarding recommendations in Copenhagen are mostly within budget dining and sightseeing and our least knowledgeable area is shopping and nightlife.
Otros aspectos destacables
We offered access to a "Rejsekort" which is a local travel card that gives you the same discounts and prices locals pay for public transportation.
We have also made our own local Copenhagen guide of personal recommendations, which includes: What to see and do in and around Copenhagen, a comprehensive food guide to budget eating in Copenhagen in addition to other useful information like bike rental and cycling guidelines.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we have flexible check-in after 7 a.m. To us flexible check-in means: When you book the room you inform us of what time you would like to check in. This way we make sure we can accommodate your needs. If you do not know, upon booking, what time you will be checking in, we will try our best to accommodate your needs, however we can not guarantee complete flexibility.
- Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday we can not promise a check-in time prior to 4 pm. However we will try to accommodate your needs if possible.
- On your arrival day we would like you to confirm your check-in time once you have arrived in Denmark. E.g. if you message us when the metro leaves the airport we will know that your arrival time is app. 45 min. later. As one of us will most likely have to leave work in order to let you in, precision is crucial.
-Check-in after 10 pm. is subject to an extra charge of dkk 150. We do not allow our guests to check-in after 11 pm.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES:
-This room is for non-smokers only.
- Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 7 am. The kitchen may not be used within these hours.
- This is a shoe free home so we kindly ask you not to wear shoes anywhere besides the entrance hall.
- Beverages and other things that can spill may not be placed on the piano!
- Drawers and cupboards that are not in your bedroom, in the kitchen or underneath the bathroom sink are private and thus off limits.
- No items may be removed from the apartment. E.g. towels or blankets.
- Guests are not allowed.
- Do not open the door to strangers.
- We do not provide hotel services e.g. room services or luggage storage.
- The kitchen access is for light cooking only e.g. cooking an omelette. We prefer that you limit your cooking to one meal a day. However making sandwiches, packed lunches etc. is totally fine.
- Feel free to use spices, olive oil, tea, coffee and sugar (in moderation) from the kitchen.
- We ask you to limit your use of the refrigerator to the empty drawer we provide, this way our food won’t get mixed up.
- If you use the kitchen we kindly ask you to wash & dry the dishes and clean up after yourself, shortly after you have finished consuming your meal.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am an easy going man who loves to travel and enjoys meeting new people. I work as a freelance web developer which means on occasion I work from home. I live together with my wife who is finishing her masters degree. We are quiet and calm people. In our spare time we enjoy exploring our own city, eating delicious food cooked at home or at one of the city's many restaurants or just staying at home watching a movie.