Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Sundowner W10 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Ski-in/Walk-out- Pool and hot tubs- Walk to downtown, steps from free shuttle stopCozy studio unit offers ski-in/walk-out convenience and walkable to downtown in a wooded setting! After a day on the trails enjoy the indoor/outdoor pool and outdoor hot tubs! Short walk to the center of Breckenridge offering shops and restaurants. The home is close to hiking, walking and biking trails. You can ski home on Four O'Clock Run and walk across the street to the property and located 2 1/2 blocks uphill to the Snowflake Lift. You also have access to the Upper Village pool and hot tub comlex. This studio unit have a queen murphy bed and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. PROPERTY FEATURES:-- Studio/1 bath-- Sleeps: 4-- Lifts: Ski-in/Walk out location (Ski-in via the 4 O'Clock Run, 2 1/2 blocks to the Snowflake Lift)-- Town: Walk to town or take the free town bus-- Views: Forest views-- Pool/Hot Tub: Upper Village pool complex offers hot tubs, outdoor heated pool-- Outdoor Space: Private deck with forest view-- Living Room: Wood fireplace, flat screen TV, queen sleeper sofa-- Dining: Seating for 4-- Laundry: Shared in-complex washer/dryer-- Parking: 1 car allowed (outside, first come/first served)-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided-- No Pets/No Smoking-- Must be 25 Years of Age-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning. GETTING AROUND:Walk to Main Street and the base of Snowflake Lift. Breckenridge also offers a free in-town shuttle, Breck Free Ride.
SUMMER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The summer SkyCard program is equally as fun as our winter program and is something that adult and kids will enjoy. Our summer program runs from from Memorial Day to Labor Day. We offer several actives all provided by local companies including:
- FREE Bike Rental by Alpine Sports
- FREE Rafting by Performance Tours
- FREE ChuckwagonDinner & Wild West Show
- FREE Kayak Tour by Kayak Lake Dillon
- FREE Tumble Bubble Admission
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832
What to be aware of:
- Small property but the fireplace and mountain decor make it cozy
- Studio layout offers little privacy but perfect for a stay with close friends or a couple
- No bathtub, only a shower - but at least you have a private bathroom
What You'll Love:
- Short walk to town to enjoy all the shops and restaurants
- Ski-in via the 4 O'Clock Run
- Relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub after a day on the trails
Age Requirements: Guests must be at least 25 years old to rent a property.Smoking: No Smoking.Pets: No Pets.
Súper estricta de 30 días
Cancela hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 30 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 64 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, this is Anna, Justin, Beth and Megan. We are SkyRun Breckenridge! Think of us as your local vacation hosts. We live in Breckenridge full-time and love helping our guests experience our town like a local. SkyRun Breckenridge offers the SkyCard which provides our guests free local activities. Vacations are meant to be a time for fun and to reconnect. At SkyRun Breckenridge, that’s exactly what we help you do. Our local vacation hosts can help you find the perfect vacation home, and find the fun! Ask us about the SkyRun SkyCard program and let the fun begin!