The Lift C112 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
- Walking distance to Peak 9
- Outdoor pool/hot tubs *** See notes ***
- Gas fireplace
Great value, walkable to town in this roomy 2-bedroom that sleeps 10! The unique floor plan offers a layout conducive to families and groups seeking separate and quiet sleeping quarters, with a main living and dining area for gathering. Your whole family will be comfortable in this spacious condo enjoying evenings in front of the gas fireplace and catching a beautiful Colorado sunset off the deck. Enjoy use of the Columbine Pool Complex (open when Resort is open) offering an outdoor pool, hot tubs and locker room *** Closed 2018 for CONSTRUCTION: Mar 31- Dec 1, 2018 ***
This home has a master suite with 2 queen beds + ensuite bath. The second bedroom features two twin beds with ensuite bath. There is additional accommodations for four more with 2 queen sleeper sofas in the living room.
-- 2 bedroom/3 bath
-- Sleeps: 10
-- Lifts: Ski-in (a bit off the beaten path)/Walk out location
-- Town: Walk to town
-- Views: Forest and complex views
-- Pool/Hot Tub *** Closed 2018 for CONSTRUCTION: Mar 31- Dec 1, 2018 ***
-- Outdoor Space: Deck off of living room
-- Living Room: Gas fireplace, 2 queen sleeper sofas, flat screen TV
-- Dining: Seating for 6 and 4 at the bar
-- Laundry: Private in-home washer/dryer
-- Parking: 2 cars allowed (1 covered and 1 outdoor assigned parking)
-- Standard Amenities: High speed Internet, linens provided
-- No Pets/No Smoking
-- Must be 25 Years of Age
-- Air Conditioning: NO. Due to the mild high alpine climate, many properties are not equipped with air conditioning.
Walk to downtown in under 15 minute or catch the free town shuttle. Walk to the base of Peak 9!
WINTER SKYCARD PROGRAM: The Winter SkyCard program offers FREE activities and services during your stay. Our Winter program runs from from Nov 15 to Apr 15. We offer actives all provided by local companies including:
- 1 FREE Ski & Snowboard Rental (for each night you stay)
- 1 FREE R/T Airport Transportation (per reservation)
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
Breckenridge Business License No: 46832
What to be aware of:
- Parking is available for two cars, but once you get here you can walk to the Quicksilver chairlift, walk to town or take the free shuttle.
- Columbine Pool Complex varies in hours during the winter and summer seasonÂ *** Closed 2018 for CONSTRUCTION: Mar 31- Dec 1, 2018 ***
- The unit is located on the second level of the complex and has a spacious balcony.
What You'll Love:
- Spacious two bedroom that sleeps 10 people
- Use of Columbine Pool and Hot Tub Complex *** Closed 2018 for CONSTRUCTION: Mar 31- Dec 1, 2018 ***
- Walking distance to town and the Quicksilver Chairlift