If this is your first time using Airbnb. Please feel free to use this link to gain $50 off your total amount (amount over$100) of Airbnb: www.airbnb.com.au/c/mli2227
My apartment is just 2 minutes walk to Melbourne central + State library.
Please read house rule carefully before you make the booking, Thanks :)
Check-in time is 2PM or Negotiable.
Just a few friendly reminders and house rules as following:
Kindly take the time to read through thoroughly before checking-in:
A. (HOW TO CHECK-IN AND OUT)
1. Building address will be given to you upon confirmed booking.
2. It's advised that when you plan to collect the keys, please meet at the front entrance of the building.
3. Kindly be “ON-TIME" to pick up your keys from me (or my friends if I'm not available)...If you're going to be late, kindly advise in advance. We certainly hope you would be considerate with timing and let us know early if there is any changes to your check in time
4. If you have ANY questions whatsoever related to your stay or ANY emergencies, please contact the following people:
(a). Give me a message via AirBnb
(c). My friend
5. Check out details will be given to you upon checking in,
6. (IMPORTANT!) The apartment unit door locks from the inside, so please never leave the unit without your keys and card during your stay, otherwise you may accidentally lock yourself out. Call out fee of $100 is required if me or my friend have to come open the door for you again once you check in.
7. Please DO NOT LOSE OR BREAK the set of keys or lock yourself out during your stay. If it happens, I will have to order for a new set of keys/swipe, or call on a local emergency locksmith to let you in...local emergency locksmiths charge about $200 or more which you will have to pay for in the event. And the key and access card cost $150 to replace.
8. Please be sure to notify us minimum 1 FULL DAY BEFORE your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
B. (WiFi, ACCESS POOL, GYM AND RUBBISH CHUTE)
1. The gym & pool is free to use which located on level G. You will need the key and swipe card to access the facilities.
2. The access to the rubbish chute is located near the lift at the corner corridor of the apartment side number 01-05
- The rubbish chute should be on your right.
3. Wifi is available in this apartment.
C. (OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE)
1. Sufficient fresh sheets, linen and towels will be laid and prepped prior to your arrival. The dryer and washer may still be running when you check-in due to the previous guests load we're drying up. Please let the washing or drying cycle finish before using the dryer and washer for yourself.
2. Please DO NOT USE the sheets, linen or towels from the dryer...if you want to use the washing machine/dryer then please take out the dry linen and place it in the cupboard
4. You may cook, but please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so in the event if it goes off, there is a very high chance that the fire engine will rock up. So please open the windows, balcony door and switch on the range hood while cooking. Note you will be liable to pay for the fire trucks visit if they turn up.
5. Kindly treat my property with respect during your stay and DO NOT cause any major or superficial damages. My properties are inspected thoroughly after every guest. In the event any major or surface damages are found right after you check-out, I will have to contact airbnb for the damages caused.
6. This pad accommodates 4 adults generously but a max of 5 overnight. Please refer to the additional charges as per advertised in the airbnb for more than 2 people (as we need to prepare extra linen and towels)
7. The sleeping arrangement for the 5th adult would be on a 3-seater sofa bed which folds out to a double bed with extra quilts, pillows, sheets & covers.
8. If you're using the heater or air conditioning, please always remember to switch it off after use.
9. Shoes are not allowed on carpeted areas.
10. NO SMOKING, house parties, yelling or loud music please.
11. Please be informed NOT to invite stranger into the apartment as you will be RESPONSIBLE for anyone that you invite in so it is highly recommended NOT to bring any strangers during your stay.
12. Please refer to the HOUSE MANUAL when you book for further information and please adhere to the rules.
Other than that, please enjoy your stay at my place and have fun :-) Thanks and let me know if you have any questions
Este anfitrión tiene 129 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones