I'm a Columbia University PhD candidate with a 2-bedroom apartment which is located just 5 blocks from Central Park on Harlem's Restaurant Row. I've lived here for 9+ years and I love the convenience of being 1 block from the C/B train (metro/underground) station. I take pride in maintaining a clean and welcoming home.
- Very clean apartment
- One block from metro-station
- Guest bedroom includes a double-sized bed, desk, chair and side table.
- One very clean shared bathroom
- Street parking available or guests can use the Parking Garage across the street. See profile photos for the rates offered by the Parking Garage.
The bed in the guest room sleeps 2 people. Additional guests can use the sofas in the living room or air mattresses. There are two air mattresses available; one is a full/queen size and the other is a twin-sized mattress. The twin-sized mattress easily fits in the guest bedroom if necessary.
Disponible para huéspedes
Kitchen (including appliances, fridge, cookware, plates and utensils)
Living room and dining area, bathroom
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm more than happy to offer guidance and recommendations to help my guests get the most out of their stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions.
1) Quiet hours on weeknights after 10PM
2) Common areas and kitchen appliances are to be kept clean; host is happy to provide cleaning supplies
3) Shoes worn outside should be removed at the front door
4) Guests are strongly encouraged to practice good personal hygiene
Lost or Missing Keys Policy:
In the event that a guest loses their keys or does not return the keys to host upon check out, guest will be charge $50 for the replacement of the keys.
I'm an electrical engineer PhD candidate at Columbia University. I'm originally from Trinidad & Tobago but moved to New York for college over 10 years ago. I love hosting and getting to know new people. In my free time you can find me running or hanging out with friends in Harlem Run or at the gym.
I am a very tidy and organized individual. As my guest, you can expect a very clean and organized space at all times.
Cooking and fitness are two of my passions. In 2015 I launched my healthy cooking blog where I share my recipes and cooking tips. My recipes tend to be very colorful and flavorful; they reflect the very diverse cuisine of my home country and the Caribbean.
Another one of my passions is music. I've served as the director of the Columbia University Gospel Choir for several years.