You’ll love my place because of the great location!! I also have very fast Wifi and access to the private beach nearby. The apartment is located in Cocotal- Which is known as a prestigious area in Bavaro. It is within walking distance to the beach and local supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants and shops at Palma Real shopping Center. There is a parking space right outside the apartment which is great if you are planning on renting a car.
- After 11pm no music or loud noise
- Please turn off all electrical items when not in use
- Smoking only allowed outside of the property on the patio area
- Air conditioning is 12US dollars per night if you want it.
- check out is 11AM sharp
- luggage left after 11am (check out) will be charged at 5US dollars per person.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings. We take NO responsibility for personal belongings. There is a lock on the bedroom door.
- Lost keys will be charged at 8US dollars.
- Lost towels will be charged at 10 US dollars.
- No laundry or wet clothes are to be hung outside of the property. Wet clothes or laundry can be left on the clothes stand inside the property.
- Late check out will be charged at an additional 5US dollars per hour.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Hi, I'm Victoria.
I'm from the UK a small town called Broadstairs, famous for its Folk week in August!! I moved to the DR 2 years ago to be with my partner Yensi, who is originally Dominican. He is from a small village here called Macao. we met after he taught me how to Surf!
He works during the day and I look after our son and teach English to primary school children.
We are excited about hosting people from all over the world and always interested in learning new cultures.
I am a bit hands on- I will take you to the supermarkets and give you a short tour of the area. I will answer your questions as best as I can and also advise you on a bit of the culture here. I can help book tours for the cheapest prices as I have made some contacts with the right people here.
I love helping people have a great vacation.
On the same note though- I'm not one to hang about too much- once you have what you need or want I'm off to do my own things.
5 of my favourite things... Well chocolate is number one... 2nd is beer, 3rd has to be coconuts, 4th mangoes, and 5th would be Rum... Would be slightly wrong not to mention the rum living here in the Caribbean!
I love reading, love movies, love food and love living here- come and find out for yourself why.