Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Wonderful apartment, with walking distance to the Westerpark and just 10 minutes from the city center. This is the perfect home for someone who enjoys peace and quiet after exploring the busy city of Amsterdam!
★ Unique & colourful interior design
★ Central location close to Westerpark
★ Fast WiFi
★ Fully equipped classic kitchen
★ Washing machine & dryer
This apartment is super cosy (or 'gezellig', as the Dutch would call it) and will make you feel right at home! It's nicely decorated with colourful modern furniture and ornaments, which give the place a warm and soothing touch.
The apartment features a lovely living room with comfy sofa's, so you can relax with a good book after a long day of sightseeing.
Connected to the living room you will find the dining area with a big wooden table and cute brocante chairs.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a nice meal (or to just store your groceries for breakfast).
In this beautiful bedroom with one double bed. Is the perfect place if you want to have a good night of sleep.
A lovely home of course would not be complete without a terrace.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire apartment. Make yourself at home.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to contact us on our phone during your stay, if you have any questions about the apartment, or if you need any recommendations or tips on how to get around in the area and city. We're always happy to help.
We are also able to meet up with you personally if desired. Just shout the word and we'll be at the spot!
Otros aspectos destacables
Freshly made up beds with the finest quality linen & towels will be waiting for you upon arrival. We want to welcome you into a clean and cosy home!
• Check-in is after 3PM
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- Please do not accept any mail packages from the mail man, only the house owner is allowed to do so;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Please do not park your bikes directly in front of the apartment, but in a designated area only;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are after 15.00 PM and before 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 8:00PM, we will have to charge €20 extra;
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 674 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm Martijn,
We are a team of professional hosts established by travelers just like you. We believe in sharing homes. Wherever you are, it is delightful to explore and discover an unknown city from an authentic home.
On behalf of home owners we advertise their properties through our airbnb profile and support them by offering you a pleasant stay.
When you book your holiday with us, you can be confident of a memorable stay and an experience through the eyes of a local. We are more than happy to share our knowledge, give you the best insider tips and recommendations about Amsterdam.
If you have any questions, holiday wishes or simply want to have a chat, then feel free to contact us any time. We always reply within an hour!
We look forward to being your host! :)