6546 Settlers Creek Townhomes - a SkyRun Keystone Property
-- Access to Minnie's Cabin pool and hot tub
-- A short drive away from the hustle bustle of River Run
-- Sleeps 8
-- Nestled in the forest
Are you ready for an unique and upscale ski vacation experience? Then select 6546 Settlers Creek Townhomes for your next getaway!
This modern two bedroom townhome features many unbeatable amenities, is two floors and nearly 1,200 square feet! With an extra half bath, washer and dryer and enough sleeping room for 8, you'll be ready to call this townhome your home away from home!
From the entrance on the second level you'll be welcomed by warm wood touches and a beautiful slate-tile floor. The mud-room-like "nook" is perfect for unloading after a long day on the slopes. There's ample closet space on the main floor, just outside the half bathroom. The main living area features a granite wrapped gourmet kitchen with gas stove, a lovely dining area with a table for six and the living room perched next to the floor to ceiling windows with views of the surrounding forest. The second level patio opens up from the dining area and has a nice sized BBQ Grill and a patio table for four. Inside in the living room is a stone wrapped gas fireplace, a queen sleeper sofa and two comfy armchairs; not to mention the cute mountain decorations throughout the condo.
Downstairs is the master suite, guest room and guest bathroom along with the small laundry closet. The guest bedroom features both a queen bed and a twin bunk bed. In the master suite you'll find a queen bed with a large, regal bed frame. This room also has a flat-screen tv and it's own private patio. The ensuite master bathroom has a large granite duel sink counter, a large walk in closet and a separate bathroom.
Just down the street is Minnie's Cabin, Settler Creeks' exclusive clubhouse with an outdoor year-round heated pool and hot tub. Take a ride, hike or snowshoe walk through the woods to River Run, or hop on the free Keystone shuttle that picks up at Settlers Creek. You really can't go wrong when you book 6546 for your next outing!
What to be aware of:
- This unit is two stories and has a flight of stairs down to the bedrooms.
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock every evening, therefore an AC is not necessary.
- Parking in Settlers Creek can be limited. There is one guaranteed parking spot at the property. Any overflow vehicles MUST park at the guest parking lot, which is located next to Minnie's Cabin. There is absolutely NO street parking in Settlers Creek.
What You'll Love:
- Modern, spacious 2 bedroom with enough sleeping space for 8 people. Perfect for small groups or families.
- Private deck with a private BBQ.
- Access to the exclusive pool and spa at Minnie's Cabin.
Hello from the Keystone SkyRun team, Steve, Lindsey, Dora, Joel, Nick, Blake, Kyla, and Taylor. You can think of us as your local vacation hosts. Whether you are here to ski, hike, or relax, we are here to help make your stay memorable. We provide you discount deals and locals-only tips along with your rental. We pay attention to the details and are available to you 24/7. Let us know if you have questions and enjoy one of the most beautiful places in the world, Keystone!