【HEART OF THE CITY】
- 2 minutes walk to Changshu subway station (Interchange for Line 1 & 7)
- 2 stops to Xintiandi, 3 stops to People Square, 5 stop to Shanghai Railway station
- Surrounded by cute cafes, bars & restaurants.
- Comfy queen bed
- Heater and floor heater for warmth in winter
- Cable TV for wide selection of Hollywood movies
- Washer & Dryer
PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER LISTINGS IF THIS HOUSE IS UNAVAILABLE.
This spacious studio is exceptionally located in an apartment block, which is also surrounded by some historic lane houses that have pop up stalls in the day offering you a range of local breakfast selection or cafes for your coffee fix. This is Shanghai’s most exciting neighbourhood and the apartment makes the perfect base for you to embrace China’s most dynamic city.
Disponible para huéspedes
Housekeeping service tends to each of our properties once per week. You will have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel as a start up kit for your arrival to the house. All linens and towels are sent to a professional laundromat to be cleaned & pressed by housekeeping during your stay.
You have your own home in Shanghai with help a phone call away if you need it!
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment. Please go outside if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。 如退房时房子里有烟味或烟头,我们将会扣除您的押金。
• 如毛巾被染发剂,化妆品或洗洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡会酌情加收费用, 如不事先沟通我们会撤销预定也与您收取场地费｡ (私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通)
Durante el período del 27 de Octubre de 2017 - 28 de Febrero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.