DO NOT RENT THIS HOUSE!!!
When we arrived at the house Orgesa was not there to welcome us in person. The gardener gave us the keys. We walked into the first bathroom and saw black mold around the shower and the toilet. After that we went into the kitchen. We wanted to open a cupboard, the handle was sticky and very dirty. This goes for all the handles. The pans where not usable because they were not clean. Some of the glasses had mold. The cutlery was also nasty. With other words the complete kitchen was nasty. After the kitchen we went upstairs, the bedrooms were okay. The second bathroom looked okay but when I opened the shower doors it was covered with black mold. I know this is bad for your health, I have two children with asthma and for them it's even worse. They needed to take more medication because of the black mold.
Here are some other issues in/around the house:
- you needed to hold the shower head in your hand during a shower (because the hook was broken, in both bathrooms)
- the washingmachine was leaking
- there were not enough towels
- there were no dish-towels
- we needed to buy poison to get rid of all the ants in the house
- there weren't enough fans in the house and one of them was also broken
We tried to resolve the issues but the owner didn't want to solve it.
Albania and the Albanians are really great and nice so please don't hesitate to visit Albania, except for this lady/owner so DO NOT RENT THIS HOUSE!!!!