Hostel style home, for non complicated people, there's always travelers, couples, and some locals in my home. If you like the Hostel style environment, you will love my home :)
I offer lockers, for free all you need is a lock, and there's also cameras installed around the house, (not inside the rooms nor the bathrooms)
-Hostel style. Shared BedRoom for non complicated people. (Mixed rooms)
-The bed is a nice Single size bed.
-The room is shared with 1-4 more Guests.
-The room is NOT PRIVATE , since is shared with other guests, please always keep your belongings secure and organize.
-There are always people in my home. Travelers, couples and tourists who come to know Florida. If you like hostel style, you are welcome
Disponible para huéspedes
You will share the bathrooms with any other guests at the house. There is another bathroom that is shared by other guests inside a shared room. The space of the kitchen is also available for you to use, as long as you are throughly clean after finish using it. The living room offers a dinning table that can be use at any time that you might need it. The parking space it will always depend on how many cars are at the moment of your booking, there is space for up 3 cars inside the house area, and 3 more right outside the front fence.
Otros aspectos destacables
I have cameras installed around my home and also, inside the house in the living room and kitchen.
- No smoking inside the house.
No alcohol is allowed inside the house.(30$ penalty )
-Is extremely prohibited to bring any other person to the house, or room, beside the original guests that checked in since the beginning.
- No smoking. Not suitable for babies. No parties nor events. Check in time 1:00PM - 12:00AM (midnight). House rules and penalties are not meant for me to make money, but instead for you to respect them. They are very simple, and as long as you follow them you will have a pleasant stay :)
- Lock the main door every time you go outside please. ( You will be provide with a set of keys for you to go directly into your private room.
- Turn off any lights after you finish using them.
- No smoking inside the house, please only smoke outside. (50$ penalty)
- The laundry room is not available, if you use it you will have to pay a fee of 15$
-please always put back the house key into the key lock box, Other guests must use the same key to inside the house, if you take the key with you, you will be penalice with a 20$ fee.
- Respect other people, specially after midnight. If you come late at night and there's other people in the house sleeping please keep the noise down to a low shout. If you are staying up with someone else, whisper when you are talking. Keep in mind that you have a private room, although you are sharing the apartment, put yourself in the shoes of the other people.
- Parties are not accepted, nor any type of event. Drinking alcohol is not allowed in the room, nor in the House.
- Please respect the space of others, when anybody else is using the living room, or the kitchen, you must respect their space.
- Fridge, and microwave are available to be used at any time. If you like to use the kitchen you might used at any time of your stay, by paying 5$.
- If you pass the time of check out (11:00AM), you will have to pay half of the day. To avoid a penalty please send me a message letting me know that you have already checked out. CHECK OUT means you have to leave the house by 11AM, you CAN NOT stay there after 11AM. Please understand that I have to get the room to look to its bets for the next guests. Thank You
- Cooking Time is 8:00AM-10:00PM. Please let me know that you are planing to use it, do not use the kitchen before letting me know beforehand. Thank You.
- Luggage Storage after the time of your stay is over, will cost you 5$ per day.
- Please respect all items owned by the hosts or any other person. Since the bathroom is shared with other guests, you will have to respect their time of use. Shampoo, Body soap, and toilet paper are the only things that are included. NO TOWEL INCLUDED
Este anfitrión tiene 291 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is David, I'm 27 years old. I was born and raised in Costa Rica, now I live and study in South Floria. I love to meet new places, explore cities, and go on spontaneous adventures.
I make sure that every place I go I respect it and honor it as my own.