Available by the weekly or monthly rentals! Inquire with any questions.
Are you looking for a quaint, beach cottage to escape to?
Do you need a fully equipped and beautifully updated home?
Remodeled and updated, you will find 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen and cozy living room. In fact, if you plan on entertaining family, perhaps sprawl out on the large backyard patio with fire pit and mature landscaping.
Feel like a local staying just 4 blocks from the beach! In fact, this home is in walking distance to Oceanside's local favorites such as Beach Break Cafe, Panca Peruvian Cuisine & Rotisserie, Revolution Roasters and more!
Work contract have you in Oceanside? This would be a great home if you are traveling for work!
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the home (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and common areas)!
Atención a los huéspedes
Exclusively managed by StayCoastal Vacations a local vacation rental management company. We provide that added personal touch desired most by our guests.
Enjoy 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to us! Need help deciding where to dine or what to see while you're here? We're your go-to source and are happy to oblige with our Travel Guides and insider tips!
Otros aspectos destacables
The home comes with a full size washer & dryer inside.
Surfers will LOVE the outside warm water shower and space to store surfboards and beach toys.
Shorter durations are available which will include taxes at 11.5% of the rental cost. Taxes would be required on short term stays. We collect this prior to (or upon) arrival.
- 1. Maximum Occupancy Guests shall not exceed the maximum occupancy posted for each unit. An occupancy that exceeds the listed amount will be enforced at $100/ day, per guest over the limit. Additionally, guests will be responsible for any HOA levied fines for occupancy violations. All occupant names and ages must be disclosed to the Manager prior to booking.
- All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported to the Manager within 24 hours of arrival in order for the prior guest to be held accountable. This includes disrepair of furniture, furnishings,
appliances, and fixtures. The Manager will make every effort to notify the Guest prior to entering the unit to effect the necessary inspections, repairs and maintenance. Manager will not be held responsible for cleaning concerns not communicated within 24 hours
- Travel insurance is not provided but is strongly encouraged to be purchased by our guests. A reputable company is Travel Guard. Please inquire directly with them No refunds will be provided by the Manager for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, and reduction in nights reserved or for any reason outside of our explicit control.
- Please keep the volume of your voices and activity to a reasonable level. Any notification to the Manager of noise disturbances will be enforced to the maximum extent including fines and/or termination of occupancy.
- The Guest booking the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, is considered the Responsible Party and will be present during the entire reservation. If requested, Guests and occupants must present valid government I.D. The Responsible Party assumes liability for the actions of all occupants and their guests. Guest agrees to comply with all homeowner and community association rules and regulations regarding the use of the property and common areas.
- All properties are non-smoking properties and smoking is strictly prohibited inside.
- If the property you are renting from the Manager is located on North Coast Village, please be advised that Air Conditioning is NOT provided. However, standalone fans and ceiling fans are provided for added comfort.
- Pets are not allowed in our properties unless noted otherwise in the property descriptions. Discovery of pets within the property is grounds for Guest and/or pet eviction without refund. Guest will be responsible for all costs incurred to remediate the property including (but not limited to) pet allergen remediation, flea remediation, carpet and upholstery cleanings.
Television (s)/Cable/Internet/Telephone services may be provided as an added (free) convenience for our guests. No refund of rents will be provided for outages, lack of content, speed, access issues, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regards to service. If Telephone services are provided, Guest agrees to reimburse Manager for any long distance telephone calls (if not already provided) or collect calls occurring during the reservation. Pay per view channels are NOT provided free of charge. Any purchased pay per view channels will be billed directly to the guest.
- Please refrain from hanging towels, bathing suits, water toys and/or other items over the balcony ledges. The North Coast Village HOA strictly enforces this and will cite the Property Owner a fee. This fee will in turn be passed on to the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- All properties are assigned one (or more) parking space. Please reference your reservation documents for detailed parking information. The North Coast Village parking structures allow for entry of vehicles measuring 6 ½ Ft in Height and 21 Ft in Length. Trailers, backing in to spaces or mechanical work is not allowed and strictly enforced by the HOA. Guest is liable for all HOA enforced parking violations. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit into the designated space and/or parking garage.
- All Guests are solely responsible for their personal items left at the Property. Manager is not responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. However, every reasonable effort will be made to contact a Guest to return their item. Guests are responsible for the shipping cost of left items. Should a Guest not claim their items within 30 days, said items will be donated or disposed of.
- The Guest and all occupants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss that are otherwise out of the Manager’s control.