**3rd floor, South facing, corner condo at North Coast Village!*
My place is close to restaurants and dining, art and culture, great views, and the city center. You’ll love my place because of the views and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
*North Coast Village condo #D-300
Pack your swimsuit, sunglasses and relaxed attitude – everything else is taken care of! From the minute you arrive at this upscale Oceanside condo, you’ll feel welcomed and relaxed. Park your car in the garage, make your way up the elevator and enjoy a quick and easy check-in by the friendly staff.
The hardest decision you’ll have to make is which of the incredible amenities to check out first. Take a walk down the Strand to the pier, head out to the warm sandy beach or just hang around the community pools – whatever you choose, you can’t wrong! At the end of the day, sip on a cold drink on the private balcony soaking in the pier and water views. Crash for the night in the master suite’s king bed, outfitted with pretty Ralph Lauren bedding.
•One assigned parking garage
•Local, friendly staff
•Personal check-in service
•Prime location with breathtaking pier and ocean views- listen to the surf crashing from your balcony
•Kitchen – from quick snacks to gourmet meals, it’s fully-equipped for all your cooking needs with full-size appliances, cookware and basic pantry staples
•Dining Area – sit down around the 4-person dining table for family meals and conversation
•Living Room – surf the channels on the 42” flat-screen with DVD player, all while enjoying ocean views – sleep 2 guests on the La-Z-Boy queen sofa sleeper
•Master Bedroom – all that sun and sand will help you sleep like a baby in the king bed with Ralph Lauren bedding; wake up to more ocean views
•Bathroom – en-suite, vanity with single sink and tub and shower combination
•Lots of Extras – free Wi-Fi, pack-n-play, cleaning supplies, and a starter set of shampoo, conditioner and soaps – everything you need to make yourself at home!
•Guest Book – containing all the information you need including phone numbers and rental details
When the chef takes the night off, find a mouthwatering meal at one of the numerous nearby restaurants. Prefer a quiet night in? Visit the Thursday Farmers Market and pick up fresh ingredients to cook up your own gourmet meals in the fully-appointed kitchen.
North Coast Village makes unwinding easy with two spa Jacuzzis, rec room with TVs, swimming pool, ping pong tables (condo has paddles and balls) and a putting green. You’ll also find commercial grade BBQ grills for community use, free gym access, on-site laundry rooms, rentable clubhouse with kitchen and bar and 24-hour patrol.
Don’t miss some of San Diego’s best attractions, all less than an hour away from the condo. Visitors of all ages will love Legoland, the San Diego Zoo-Safari Park, SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo. You are just one hour from Disneyland, and have ten local beaches to choose from! You can also visit the Mission San Luis Rey, Oceanside Surf Museum, Oceanside Museum of Art and the Museum of Making Music.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have full access to the condo, resort amenities such as pool, Jacuzzi, gym, barbeques and more!
Atención a los huéspedes
We love to meet our guests! We will personally check you in upon arrival.
Otros aspectos destacables
We personally check in our guests!
Fri- Fri or Sat-Sat stays requested during Summer rental season. Please inquire with any questions.
Spring: 4 nights minimum
Summer: 7 nights minimum
Sept - Nov: 3 nights minimum
Thanksgiving week: 7 nights minimum
Christmas & New Years: 4 night minimum
Winter: 4 night minimum
Taxes are required at 11.5% of the rental cost. We collect this prior to (or upon) arrival.
- 1. Maximum Occupancy Guests shall not exceed the maximum occupancy posted for each unit. An occupancy that exceeds the listed amount will be enforced at $100/ day, per guest over the limit. Additionally, guests will be responsible for any HOA levied fines for occupancy violations. All occupant names and ages must be disclosed to the Manager prior to booking.
- All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported to the Manager within 24 hours of arrival in order for the prior guest to be held accountable. This includes disrepair of furniture, furnishings,
appliances, and fixtures. The Manager will make every effort to notify the Guest prior to entering the unit to effect the necessary inspections, repairs and maintenance. Manager will not be held responsible for cleaning concerns not communicated within 24 hours
- Travel insurance is not provided but is strongly encouraged to be purchased by our guests. A reputable company is Travel Guard. Please inquire directly with them No refunds will be provided by the Manager for early departures, delayed arrivals, inclement weather, and reduction in nights reserved or for any reason outside of our explicit control.
- Please keep the volume of your voices and activity to a reasonable level. Any notification to the Manager of noise disturbances will be enforced to the maximum extent including fines and/or termination of occupancy.
- The Guest booking the reservation must be at least 25 years of age, is considered the Responsible Party and will be present during the entire reservation. If requested, Guests and occupants must present valid government I.D. The Responsible Party assumes liability for the actions of all occupants and their guests. Guest agrees to comply with all homeowner and community association rules and regulations regarding the use of the property and common areas.
- All properties are non-smoking properties and smoking is strictly prohibited inside.
- If the property you are renting from the Manager is located on North Coast Village, please be advised that Air Conditioning is NOT provided. However, standalone fans and ceiling fans are provided for added comfort.
- Pets are not allowed in our properties unless noted otherwise in the property descriptions. Discovery of pets within the property is grounds for Guest and/or pet eviction without refund. Guest will be responsible for all costs incurred to remediate the property including (but not limited to) pet allergen remediation, flea remediation, carpet and upholstery cleanings.
- Please refrain from hanging towels, bathing suits, water toys and/or other items over the balcony ledges. The North Coast Village HOA strictly enforces this and will cite the Property Owner a fee. This fee will in turn be passed on to the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- All properties are assigned one (or more) parking space. Please reference your reservation documents for detailed parking information. The North Coast Village parking structures allow for entry of vehicles measuring 6 ½ Ft in Height and 21 Ft in Length. Trailers, backing in to spaces or mechanical work is not allowed and strictly enforced by the HOA. Guest is liable for all HOA enforced parking violations. No refunds will be given if vehicles do not fit into the designated space and/or parking garage.
- All Guests are solely responsible for their personal items left at the Property. Manager is not responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. However, every reasonable effort will be made to contact a Guest to return their item. Guests are responsible for the shipping cost of left items. Should a Guest not claim their items within 30 days, said items will be donated or disposed of.
- The Guest and all occupants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss that are otherwise out of the Manager’s control.
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
You receive so much more than a vacation rental when booking with StayCoastal Vacations. At StayCoastal Vacations, choosing your perfect coastal San Diego region vacation rental is just the beginning!
Our hand selected properties offer immaculate interiors, are uncompromisingly equipped and allow you to vacation with ease. From whitewater ocean views, cozy and modern escapes, bath toiletries, towels and linens, we have it all. Need help selecting your private escape or guidance for local San Diego attractions? Just ask. We’re simply a click away and are more than happy to oblige.
We provide 1, 2 and 3 bedroom vacation homes in the highly sought, resort-like community of North Coast Village and in coastal Oceanside. If you’re looking for a private escape, prefer direct ocean views or perhaps need some space to sprawl out for family gatherings we have the perfect unit for you!
All properties have:
•Assigned parking space (s)
•Fully equipped kitchens
•Updated & Clean interiors
•24/7 Guest Concierge from Local Management!
•Complete access to complex amenities such as: game rooms, gym & sauna, Olympic size pools, Jacuzzis, barbeques, laundry facilities and of course…the beach!
Contact Miguel and Adriana today!