Beautiful, comfortable and spacious, this town house features 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, private pool. It has space up to 09 people and offers full kitchen, Wi-Fi internet, cable, decorated rooms, living and dining room plus a swimming pool.
1. Never change the room temperature - if necessary, be aware that after setting the new temperature, it will take 03 hours so that the whole environment gets the new desired temperature.
2. Remember that the thermostat should never be set to less than 72F - it will freeze the machine and the air conditioning stops working properly, requiring the presence of a technician and will be charged a service fee.
3. When leaving the property, make sure that all waste is properly packed in resistant plastic bags and all excess waste, such as products purchased boxes should be taken to the Dumpster / Compactor.
4. Use hot water in a conscious way - the boiler is sized for the capacity of the house. If there is excessive consumption of hot water, wait 20 minutes for the boiler heat all the water again.
5. IMPORTANT: never allow the people in your family say the door password out loud because someone can hear it and use it to enter into the property when your family is away.
6. Animals are not allowed, even pets or dog services.
7. This is a non smoker unit
8. It's forbidden to unplug the TV cables - the Bright House signal can became off and it will be necessary a technician to reinstall it.
9. Never open the windows - it can cause damage to the curtains and to the air conditioning.
10. For your safety, be sure that both front and back door are always shut and locked.
11. Internet service WIFI is available at no extra charge - user name and password will be send to the guest by email in the ENTRANCE PACKET
12. Toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc. are available only for the first day - guest must purchase these products for the entire stay.
13. There is a Laundry inside the property, with washer and dryer.
14. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE excessive trash the day of check out ... otherwise guest will be charged EXTRA $ 50.00 to remove it....
15. It is forbidden to move the furniture from its place - penalty will be charged
Hi, my name is Renata.
I've been enjoying Orlando for the last 20 years - and I really love it very much.
Staying in different Hotels and Houses in Orlando made me develop a professional way to serve my guests.
I've been renting my houses for over 04 years and I know that comfort, privacy, cleaning, security and help support are essential.
That's why I provide double support to my clients, thru 02 different property management companies and skillful cleaning team.