You are renting a private, long-loved, family home. I grew up here and all my memories of my lost parents are here. Please treat it with the same care and respect you would show to your best friend's home. By renting this property, you are agreeing to the following rules.
1. Check-in is after 4:00 P.M. PST and Check-out is by 11:00 A.M. PST. No Early Check-ins or Late Check-outs without my written permission.
2. Smoking is not allowed at the property under any conditions.
3. Pets or Animals are not permitted on the property under any conditions.
4. Fires or Candles are not permitted under any conditions.
5. Maximum Occupancy- The maximum number of guests on the property (at any time during your stay) is limited to two (2) persons (i.e., adults and children).
6. The property may not be used for filming, parties, social gatherings, wedding parties, or events.
7. Guests may have one (1) cars parked on the property.
8. Damage/Security Deposit- A damage/security deposit of $250 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; and is fully refundable, provided none of the Rental Rules and Regulations are violated and the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Stains on sheets, blankets, carpet, or furniture are considered to be damage, not normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All food and trash are placed in outside containers, and dirty dishes are cleaned.
d. No linens, blankets, pillows, or towels are lost or damaged.
e. No interior items are lost, broken, torn, or stolen.
f. The renter(s) is not evicted by the owner (or onsite host) or local law enforcement.
g. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
h. The unit is left locked.
i. Keys are returned to the lock box on the front door.
j. Heating and air-condition unit is turned off.
9. Inclusive Fees - Price includes a one-time, linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. No Daily Maid Service - While linens and bath towels are included in the houses, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
11. Acts of Nature, War, Terrorism, or other unforeseen events – No refunds will be given for electrical outages, floods, earthquakes, fire, snow, rain, heat, cold, temperature changes, wind, war, or terrorist caused events.
12. Falsified Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. Storm Policy/Road Conditions – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy, steep, and contain hazards. Roads are well maintained. However, I highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. I do not refund due to road conditions.
14. This property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Renter(s) including damage to vehicles or its contents. By accepting this Rental Agreement, it is confirmed that all Renters are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15. Written Exceptions - Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance.
**By renting this property through Airbnb, you agree to all of the above rules.**
Este anfitrión tiene 37 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a mother of eight-year-old twins and an economics professor. (And this is why no one will stand next to me at a cocktail party :-) !) Seriously, I enjoy learning new things and meeting new people. I love hiking in the Sierras with my friends and family. Just looking at maps of Bass Lake, Yosemite, and the Eastern Sierra makes me smile. My favorite poet is Robert Frost. My favorite Buddha is Amitayus and my favorite Saint is Agnes. I listen to alternative and classic rock. Watching GOT is my guilty pleasure.
I am hosting my childhood home on airbnb. The property has only been sold once in the past 50 years. The original owner worked at the North Fork Mill and hand-built these two homes in the 1940s. He lived in the cottage while building the cabin. My parents spent many years upgrading the houses and landscaping the property. I miss them and wish they could see how much their grandchildren love this place. It has been an incredible blessing to take my children to the same places where I hiked, swam, and played as a child! I owe a debt of gratitude to my guests as they help me invest in this old, special place.