Enjoy absolutely stunning views from every space in this apartment of the famous and iconic Surfers Paradise beach. You won't need to look further! Perfect for your next Gold Coast holiday.
If you are chasing sunshine and ocean side relaxation then this is the perfect location for your next holiday on the Gold Coast. The Ballah Tower is situated beside the iconic Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club directly across the road from the main beach.
This spacious apartment on the 26th floor features -
- Large lounge with LCD flat screen television and DVD player which opens onto a spacious balcony which offers sparkling ocean and city views.
- Separate dining area with modern 6 piece dining set to enjoy meals while on your next Gold Coast holiday.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances and all cooking needs to enjoy meals in your home away from home.
- Master bedroom offers a large Queen bed, walk in wardrobe and ensuite which is accentuated with modern fittings and a spacious double shower.
- Second bedroom accommodates guests on two single beds.
- Both bedrooms open on to the balcony which faces the famous Surfers Paradise beach where you can sit and watch all the action from above.
- There is a separate guest bathroom.
- Separate fully equipped laundry with a washing machine, dryer plus all regular laundry supplies such as iron, ironing board etc.
- Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout for your comfort year round.
- Wifi is available in this unit however it is not free.
- Apartment comes fully equipped with all bedding and towels supplied.
- A complimentary secure car park is provided for the duration of your stay.
Ballah has just undergone a major refurbishment of the entrance and lobby areas giving it an ultra modern look.
Disponible para huéspedes
- 2 Heated salt water pools with ocean views,
- 2 full size floodlit tennis courts,
- Undercover BBQ area,
- Fully equipped modern Gymnasium,
- Spa and sauna,
- All set in 2 acres of perfectly kept tropical gardens on level 6 of the complex.
Atención a los huéspedes
Before arriving at your accommodation you must collect the keys from our office on the day of check in.
Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise
3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
(Located directly beside Pancakes in Paradise and behind the Q1 building)
Our office hours are
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
If you are arriving outside of our office hours, please contact us in advance to arrange key collection from a security box Whether you are arriving in or out of office hours, guests will be required to complete a registration form as per our Terms & Conditions.
Otros aspectos destacables
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
• BOOKINGS are accepted by us, as the managers, in good faith. Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the agent, in our brochure, over the telephone or on the internet are also given in good faith. The agent will not take responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions on holiday accommodation. We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, i.e. owner cancellation of booking, sale of property, tariff increases and alterations to the property. Should the property be withdrawn from letting, every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
• BOND is held through the AirBNB website.
• CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS- All bookings must be cancelled through AirBNB and a 50% cancellation fee is charged. Cancellation must be made seven (7) full days prior to listing’s local check in time. Any less than this and no refund will be given.
• AMENDMENTS - All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability.
• NO PARTY POLICY – Please respect the apartment and surrounding apartments by not hosting parties/gatherings during your stay. If there is a breach of these terms the booking can be terminated and guests will be removed from the premises. No monies will be refunded.
• ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. We endeavour to accommodate early check ins where available. Late departures will incur a fee.
• AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours, please make alternative arrangements with us well in advance for the collection of keys by sending us a message prior to your arrival date.
• KEY RETURN – All Keys are to be returned to the office of Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd, and should you be departing outside of office hours please return the keys to the key return box outside the office at Raine and Horne.
• LOST KEYS – Guests will be responsible for the cost of replacing keys if they are lost.
•LOCKED OUT - A $20.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment outside of office hours.
A $50.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment after 9pm due to misplaced keys.
• LINEN – All linen is included in our properties. We do not provide beach/pool towels.
• NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS - must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render guests liable for cancellation of the booking immediately and no refund will be given.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY - no responsibility accepted by either the Agent or Owner for customer’s personal property left on the premises. Unclaimed lost property will be disposed of.
• SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
Este anfitrión tiene 1783 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm Belinda.
I have lived on the Gold Coast for the past 30 years and have worked in the travel industry for over 15 years. I have recently joined our family Real Estate business and manage our holiday properties. We only have quality apartments and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service.