Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Spacious Corktown Townhouse is within a 4-block walk of 6 restaurants, 15 min. walk to baseball, football, hockey and basketball (2017) arenas. Less than 3 min. drive to Cobo Hall, 1/8 mile drive to highway access, 5 min. drive to Canadian Border, and 22 minutes from Detroit Metro Airport.
Please note that this is a non-smoking listing.
The town house has an open floor plan, balcony overlooking the Detroit skyline, a master bedroom, an office/2nd bedroom, a full kitchen, dining room, and living room. You're essentially living in my home :)
There is a 3rd bed listed -- please note that the 3rd bed is just a couch in the living room. Nothing fancy.
Lastly, I split my time between several homes because of my travel schedule. That said, this is my primary residence and not a home purchased with the dedicated purpose of hosting AirBnB guests. So there will, from time to time, inevitably be clues that a bachelor in his 30s (refrigerators filled with booze, a pantry filled with snacks but no food, some bourbon, some Playboys, and a grand piano) lives here by himself. I try to do my best give everyone a "hotel Corktown" experience, but I'm not gonna be perfect.
That said, people who stay here love it. Would love for you to be one of them. - Jerry
Disponible para huéspedes
Master Bedroom, adjoining bathroom
Office (with guest bed if requested)
2nd bathroom in upper hallway
Living Room bathroom
Balcony -- *BEFORE 11pm ONLY*
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm generally, but not always, available in person. But I always try to make myself available by phone and AirBnB-mail if you need to get to me.
Otros aspectos destacables
For my own personal security when I'm staying there, there are cameras on-site as follows: one facing the front doors and windows, one facing the balcony sliding door, one facing the garage entry door, two for the front staircase, and one for the rear staircase. There are no cameras in any of the bedrooms or bathrooms. I know that not everyone gonna be a fan of this so I wanna be upfront about it just in case.
- Garage: Garage is common space for passing through only. With permission, guests may store bikes on mounted bike rack.
- Quiet Hours: In the driveway area of the complex, please keep noise levels to minimum after 10pm. Inside your unit, please turn off radios and television and keep noise levels low after 1 a.m.
- - Gatherings, Parties: If you've come to Detroit to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- - Check-In/Check-Out: Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - Cleaning: Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean any dishes or kitchenware used (put in drying rack) and then put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- - Smoking: Nearby residents having asthma, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke under the large tree in the rear parking area. We also ask that you save us the trip and refrain from putting cigarette butts in the grass
- - Drugs: What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules
- - Number of Guests: We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy (5) requirement.
- - Security: To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the entry doors locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
- - Parking: While me and my guests have been incident-free for the five years I've been living in this neighborhood, big-city parking still comes with some security risks. For your safety and the protection of your property, please park under the tree in the rear parking area behind the building. As a best practice, leave nothing visible from the exterior. It's an unfortunate reality, but that half-empty bag of Doritos might be worth more to someone hungry than the cost of you replacing the broken window needed to get it. Keep nothing visible from the outside, and please help us keep our security streak alive!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 7 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones